Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Epic comeback.... i wish i had got the chat i only had it set to cover my Audio smh..this dude onside kicked the shit like 4 time he wasnt successful for much of the game it wasn bend not break his first td he scorched me... shit got real right here

Deep ball adjustment for the score

This shit was damned near embarrassing, but fuck it. I'm trying to get the hang of it.

DragonBall Fighter Z

Gimme some time. I'm gettin my setup together right now. When I'm ready tho, I'ma make this thread jump.

Gonna start out with older-gen games. PS3 era.

I just got back into gaming under quarantine and have since re-fallen in love with it.

I'm tryna do a Twitch eventually and all that shit.

got a workstation upgrade on the way. Should get it early next week. Two Xeon processors, 32 cores total, I'mma kick it to either 128GB of RAM or 256GB, still deciding on that. Copping a new vidya card for it too so my next FPS gameplay videos will be a lot better.

It's fun as hell bruh. Just got to the random play and have a blast. They have like 30 different game types, so shit never really gets old.

This is the kind of shit I love playing. FPS Deathmatch! And it's team shit too???!!!

Been playing Team Deathmatch since '98 on Quakeworld.

Back