Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Let's see in July I got a Family Reunion in Philly AND a cousin's wedding happening on the same damn weekend. So I'm on the fence as to which one I should go to.

Then a cruise in November.

I love philly!!!
Im actually headed there March 17th

Im supposed to go to cali this summer
Im excited about that.

goin 2 the islands @ some point this summer.

where the cruise 2? never been on 1 b4

Somewhere in the Bahamas. Bday celebration for one of our friends.

Originally I wanted to go to the Essence Music Festival, but the wedding popped up. So I'll see about going next year

Had nothing planned immediately but gotta bar fight in Baltimore to start up, a family reunion in Philly I need to crash and raid the menu, visiting someone heading to Philly, some island at some point, AND I have a cruise to crash in November whew going to be a busy year
nvIULkn_zpsv21ezxa1.png

1. If we sell this property like I believe we are, my son and I are going to be taking a nice vacation.

2. Dominican Republic coming up in a few months

3. I want to learn how to ski so a group of black professionals is sponsoring a Denver Ski trip at the end of the year so I'll be going there

1. If we sell this property like I believe we are, my son and I are going to be taking a nice vacation.

2. Dominican Republic coming up in a few months

3. I want to learn how to ski so a group of black professionals is sponsoring a Denver Ski trip at the end of the year so I'll be going there

Snowboarding>>>>>>>

For some odd reason I believe I can master snowboarding with ease. Even though I've never tried it

Its not THAT easy lol. Definitely much easier than skiing though. My mom and her family are all skiiers and i grew up trying to do that shit. Never did too well, but snowboarding I learned well enough in a few hours to at least go down the hill.

Disneyland, Lego World, and maybe Universal Studios. The first two are for sures. Would do Six Flags but the kid don't like rollercoasters :(

Other than that, maybe Catalina next time we go to the aquarium or for whale watching.

Back