Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Which is ok.

The question is how does the fear go away the next day? Nothings changed between yesterday and today.

Stock market is a scam is the real answer

It cracks me up when I'll see articles by Montley Fool and places like that where literally in a 24 hour period they'll have one article thats like "3 reasons to sell XYZ stock" and then shortly after "why you should buy XYZ stock"

It cracks me up when I'll see articles by Montley Fool and places like that where literally in a 24 hour period they'll have one article thats like "3 reasons to sell XYZ stock" and then shortly after "why you should buy XYZ stock"

This goes for everyone.

Keep in mind the vast majority of those articles and articles by other companies are auto generated.

The way its usually done is write a python program which goes and reads articles online, find patterns, and writes a similar article.

Then have that shit find patterns online, and write articles on them.

All bots. Dont trust them shits

I'm still holding onto AMC so don't take this as hate but

Remember how mfs on social media were talking about what price AMC was gonna hit and even at what times of the day? (Also notice none of em predicted price drops)

Yea, don't trust mfs like that again lol

The second someone says xyz stock gonna hit x dollars they made my job one person easier filtering out bullshit

No one knows!

Remember how mfs on social media were talking about what price AMC was gonna hit and even at what times of the day? (Also notice none of em predicted price drops)

The second someone says xyz stock gonna hit x dollars they made my job one person easier filtering out bullshit

No one knows!
@AZTG warned u guys. Dont be the one holding the bag....

No one knows!

The only issue with this AMC/GME stuff is that they brought emotions into the whole thing.

Like there is a driving force thats all about bringing the system down. And thats where I lose trust for it.

Cause really its mfers using "us against the system" ass talk to manipulate people to buy and hold so they make money. Its basically manipulators manipulating you by blaming the other side to be manipulators.

"Diamond hands! We gonna bring down the system!'

I look at that like bruh what?

Just tell me you found a loophole in the system and we bout to eat and im all in. But trying to manipulate me using FOMO or the idea we fighting the system is where it loses me.

Plus the big time holders talking diamond hands be the first to sell.

Plus in this thread, we all broke. Like if you have 5 mil, you can sit there and risk your 500k gain in hopes to add another 500k. But if you like me and broke, you better sell that mfer the moment you see 200-300% gain.

We mostly at the portfolio building stage so right we gotta make sure we cash our earnings to grow the portfolio. Once you got a good amount, you can start considering not selling at a good gain in hopes of a great gain.

My bad this post ended up longer than I planned it.

Really gotta work on that bot to help my long winded ass.

Look at the Dark Pool percentage
wOOR0Bu.png

The only issue with this AMC/GME stuff is that they brought emotions into the whole thing.

Like there is a driving force thats all about bringing the system down. And thats where I lose trust for it.

Cause really its mfers using "us against the system" ass talk to manipulate people to buy and hold so they make money. Its basically manipulators manipulating you by blaming the other side to be manipulators.

Just tell me you found a loophole in the system and we bout to eat and im all in. But trying to manipulate me using FOMO or the idea we fighting the system is where it loses me.

Plus in this thread, we all broke. Like if you have 5 mil, you can sit there and risk your 500k gain in hopes to add another 500k. But if you like me and broke, you better sell that mfer the moment you see 200-300% gain.

We mostly at the portfolio building stage so right we gotta make sure we cash our earnings to grow the portfolio. Once you got a good amount, you can start considering not selling at a good gain in hopes of a great gain.

I hear you, but at the same time this could be a once in a lifetime kind of turn around. Might as well go balls deep. It's going to suck if I lose all of my gains, but I'll get over it in time. If I miss out, you might see me trending on Twitter, lol.

Real shyt.

That's every stock I bought...i went in with the long term frame of mind. The stock market will ALWAYS be unpredictable. Only thing folks can do is get as close as they can to predicting what a stock price will be. But Like ChicagoFigured stated...NO ONE knows. And like i said in my earlier post...the littlest thing can throw the stock market in a frenzy.

So just buy what i can, and just wait. If i need to sell, then i'll do it.

I hear you, but at the same time this could be a once in a lifetime kind of turn around. Might as well go balls deep. It's going to suck if I lose all of my gains, but I'll get over it in time. If I miss out, you might see me trending on Twitter, lol.

Thats what I'm saying lol. I dont have that much invested anyway right now so if it goes to zero then thats a bummer but I'd feel infinitely worse if it went to like 50 thousand per share and I missed out because I sold it when it was at 600$ lol

Back