Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Any app that doesnt charge fees is good. Make sure there isnt a monthly fee, and no fees per trade, and no minimum limits to open an account.

Which at this point is pretty much all of them.

Yall new investors are lucky that robinhood came and changed the game. After robinhood, all the brokerages done adapted and stopped charging fees.

Just 5 years ago mfers was picking one brokerage over another just because one charged $6.50 per trade and the other charged $7

That was the worst. Now we can trade any amount of shares for free. Even partial shares. Gotta love competition...

It seems like the first stimulus checks last year gave way to a significant market rally.

The last one didn't really move the needle and so far looks the same for this one. I think the bond yield/inflation rates are starting to become a factor??? Idk just guessing

It seems like the first stimulus checks last year gave way to a significant market rally.

The last one didn't really move the needle and so far looks the same for this one. I think the bond yield/inflation rates are starting to become a factor??? Idk just guessing
I'm thinking the same way. I'm just gonna find my accounts and wait for the proverbial drop

Stimmy injection seems to be hitting finally.

Or something, lol, I don't know how any of this stuff works (for now), besides green is good, lol.

@Sion

I heard you (I think it was you) recommend this book for beginners?

51rTD5PJIWL._AC_UL600_SR423,600_.jpg

Seems a bit outdated, still worth the read?

Still an amazing book and a very fast read. Basically sums up the Intelligent investor by Ben Graham into a condensed short read. It's not outdated the principles are still very very relevant. The book teaches you how to actually read companies and stocks in a simple easy way. It teaches you HOW to invest.

Just bought it for 6.99 on eBay

Back