ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Also how do you make money off dividend stocks if any?
Think of it as a savings account. You will get a cut of said company’s profits quarterly, around 3-5% anually generally speaking. Once you get enough shares, the compounding “interest” is pretty nice.

Here's a link of some Tech Dividend Stocks if you're interested in buying some:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/f...g-dividends-and-growth-2020-05-20?siteid=bnbh

Reactions: M4nh4tt4n
One of yall help. What is this lol. And how i do it on rh? Lol

somebody let me know if im wrong here...im still learning but I think a regular stop loss order is some shit where if you bought in at $10.... and it's rising and rising... you can put in a stop order to say hey..this shit is up right now!... but if it ever gets to $25 or lower.. sell that shit! When it gets to 25 it will sell and youll still have a profit.

With a trailing stop loss... seems like you can put in a percentage instead of a set number... so it will only sell once the price drops a certain percentage no matter how high it goes..

I dont have robinhood but im sure theres mad videos on youtube lol. Still learning so somebody let me know if I got that right

somebody let me know if im wrong here...im still learning but I think a regular stop loss order is some shit where if you bought in at $10.... and it's rising and rising... you can put in a stop order to say hey..this shit is up right now!... but if it ever gets to $25 or lower.. sell that shit! When it gets to 25 it will sell and youll still have a profit.

With a trailing stop loss... seems like you can put in a percentage instead of a set number... so it will only sell once the price drops a certain percentage no matter how high it goes..

I dont have robinhood but im sure theres mad videos on youtube lol. Still learning so somebody let me know if I got that right

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

But aren't you kinda taking a chance on the amount to choose? Like if you got the stop order at 25 but continues to go up...is there a certain time period you have to change the amount?

Thanks I found a tutorial on it ?

• Goat
Reactions: AZTG and Inori
View attachment 455371

But aren't you kinda taking a chance on the amount to choose? Like if you got the stop order at 25 but continues to go up...is there a certain time period you have to change the amount?

I think that's the point of a trailing stop loss instead of a regular stop loss.

Trailing is percentage and regular is a set number if I understand this right. I dont know about the time periods tho.. im pretty simple with my trades but im tryna learn as much as I can lol

View attachment 455371

These orders usually come with a GTD, which is a good till date. Depending on your app, you can have a good till date for out to 90 or 120 days. Some maybe more.

• Goat
Reactions: IP360 and Inori
So the stimulus got passed?

Wonder what this market is gonna do tomorrow

Had SLS shares I forgot about shits up 100% today.... more than half of that happened after market. How tf does one trade outside of regular hours?

if I were on RH, I would get off RH. The market isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It will always be here. Quit with the FOMO and move your money. Those RH cats have had nothing but issues since day 1 and I'm honestly shocked to see ppl still use it. They lure ppl in with "free stock" offers, but guess what? Other companies do it too and don't have the issues that RH has.

Webull is one for example.

Also, If you buy on margin, understand the risks that come with it.

Quit letting this shit happen to your portfolios:

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000