ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Just checked CA again, my NOK purchase went through, the AMC cancelled. Just dropped the money into my bank and adding it to TDA.

If you got an account with Robinhood and CashApp and trying to buy stocks get out of that shit now. These Silicon Valley fucks are throttling the stock buying.

Get with Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab or Fidelity, they are letting people through when the market opens. All my purchases went through on TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab.

I missed out on GameStop fucking around with Robin Hood and said fuck it and put my money elsewhere.

If you got an account with Robinhood and CashApp and trying to buy stocks get out of that shit now. These Silicon Valley fucks are throttling the stock buying.

Get with Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab or Fidelity, they are letting people through when the market opens. All my purchases went through on TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab.

I missed out on GameStop fucking around with Robin Hood and said fuck it and put my money elsewhere.
did you move all your accts out of robinhood or just bought stock TD. I plan on moving everything out of robinhood

Thankfully I had the foresight to drop some money into my TDA account over the weekend (credited this morning). My purchases through TDA went through without issue. I just made another buy with the money that credited back from Cashapp, I'm a few shares short from where I should have been in the first place, but fuck it.

did you move all your accts out of robinhood or just bought stock TD. I plan on moving everything out of robinhood

I closed my account and everything, fuck Robin Hood. TD and Charles Schwab have limits on AMC and shit. Like you can't do options without a certain amount of cash on hand. I put my trades before the market opened this morning and the shit went through. You can buy on there, just can't do fancy stuff without the money.

Webull, Cash App, RH, aren't allowing trades to flow easily for WSB crowd stocks. Also heard E*trade isn't allowing shit either.

These motherfuckers on reddit still buying Gamestop as it falls from the sky due to the institutional investors phantom selling this shit at record rates and meddling from brokers.

This is entertaining as hell, I am tempted to say fuck it and buy one share to have some skin in the game. But naw, I think I'll buy RVP or some shit.

These motherfuckers on reddit still buying Gamestop as it falls from the sky due to the institutional investors selling this shit at record rates and meddling from brokers.

This is entertaining as hell, I am tempted to say fuck it and buy one share to have some skin in the game. But naw, I think I'll buy RVP or some shit.

RVP I wouldn’t buy today

Reactions: ZMaKEa