Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have to give yall my first born to join do I:huh2:

No just your time and objectivity. The 7 are already set. Would you like to join as an alternate @Baldheadlogic ? One more would be ideal. But read the thread and make sure it's something you actually want to commit your time to.

I read all 18 pages (as of this post) and was really debating whether I should even say anything

I decided that including this post, I'll give 3-5 responses depending on my mood

first, I applaud Freeman for trying to do something. I'm smh at the usual niggas who just in here riding the wave of someone else's work pretending they actually give a shit

I really wish niggas would just came out on page 2 and said they had an issue with Kandy and stop trying to hide it under the guise of your care about the community as a whole. You don't give a fuck and never have. I hope you got your lol quotas fulfilled though

I'm going to keep moving posts, locking threads, deleting posts, etc.. i.e, things a mod is supposed to do. If I didn't, most of you would never leave the off topic thread or the cool table no matter what we do to other parts of the site to generate traffic there.

Race, I fuck with you frfr, but if you make a thread, then for whatever reason have to dip and in that time your thread got derailed beyond repair, I'ma lock it. I'm not sure what you deem as locking a thread too early but if you think 18 pages of derail in a 20 page thread is too early, then I respectfully disagree with you.

A lot of times, I don't even be locking threads but y'all think I do so I run with it, but it continues to show y'all don't have the same energy when it comes to the mods and Goldie.

When y'all thought Kandy just banned love because she didn't like her, y'all had pitch forks ready for her. Goldie said he did it, and y'all niggas pulled out sporks.

I fuck with a lot of y'all and have always in most cases tried to give y'all benefit of the doubt when certain shit happens and to the ones who always have shown that mutual respect, salute to you ( no bawse), but to the others, unless y'all standing in the kitchen at every restaurant when they cooking your food, then you can't expect to be in the know about every single decision that gets made and that's just how shit goes.

manza, you need someone to lash out at. I get it. I'm letting you know I ain't that person though and no one removed your reactions, and it's a simple fix on YOUR end to get it restored but since you wanna act like a child, I'ma treat you like one.

For the people who have volunteered to be in the committee, congrats, I really hope this can be a thing and isn't needed all the time and can actually be a layer between staff and the community.

lmao plz Kandy feelings banned Love...Goldie just fell on the sword and held Kandy down cuz that’s what leaders do ( I respect that) ...
But it was Kandy s play

the fact that y’all won’t admit this is hilarious but I can respect how u mods hold each other down ....but it means nothing if y’all aren’t even able to tell each other when y’all are wrong and out of line

lmao plz Kandy feelings banned Love...Goldie just fell on the sword and held Kandy down cuz that’s what leaders do ( I respect that) ...
But it was Kandy s play

the fact that y’all won’t admit this is hilarious but I can respect how u mods hold each other down ....but it means nothing if y’all aren’t even able to tell each other when y’all are wrong and out of line
brah

real talk, Goldie did the shit but the fact that he telling you he did is even more hilarious because you don't wanna accept Goldie did it

why lie about who banned someone from the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back