Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 Results

So

w/ these new awards does that mean yall will take off this tag under my name? (that I wasn't even worthy of in the first place)

:oreally:

So

w/ these new awards does that mean yall will take off this tag under my name? (that I wasn't even worthy of in the first place)

:oreally:

Lol but there wasn't a category for that this year. Who would take your place?

Only ABW would have it so the categories change so you have to keep the badge forever

foreva-loveandhiphop.gif

Everything I said was directed towards him but she injected herself. I was faulting her but itā€™s still lame ass behavior. My words every time was MARRIED folks need to stop flirting. She ainā€™t married but she participated in.

Donā€™t quote me no more

I got the receipts and not the only one that called it out you faggot.

but yā€™all are fucking crazy.

You go around here starting shit and she was on the site for a few weeks before she got into it with a mod and spent bout 10 hours stalky mister b (whoā€™s also crazy) post to give him like 10 thousand reactions on his post throughout this website and yā€™all acted like thatā€™s common behavior

Think about that shit for second.

how the fuck I lied on him when it does it with all the ladies on here and showed you. I called beta out for his behavior and shit acted like nothing so therefore she accepted the flirting and when you accept something you fucking participate in it bitch nigga

Yes I came in asking who the fuck you talking about. When clearly you were talking about me. You posting in circles. I call you out and its oh I wasn't saying nothing about you but you played a part...so I was talking about you...wtf???

And you still posting your booty ass opinions about me.
When you said you was done two days ago.....

5NyA.gif

You trying to get votes or some shit?

Nobody at you for a bet, you not top three in shit. You don't belong here. Your role is peanut gallery ...go back to the threads you crawled from...
giphy.gif

Talking about "I don't have no issues" with Royal....but you in here laying out my posting history and habits..make a mf post about it nigga lol.

Claim I am stalking posters and shit but you clearly wanted my attention......but you married .Show your wife the thread and ask her if she proud of what you typed and your time spent here.

quit-the-bitchin.gif

Last edited:
Back