Aight, today is the big day.

These are the nominees:
Chi-Town B
Chicity
Cain
Sam Crooke
Joshua Sanchez
IP360
BHL - AKA Jazzybella (im not typing ya current name)
Format:

Each candidate will be given the same question to answer. Members have 30 min to answer or they will be skipped. To make this as fair as possible, I'll begin the questioning once each candidate has come here and said they are here. You MUST QUOTE the question in your response. So that no one thinks there is any collusion or anything to help slide votes in a particular candidates favor, the questions were picked by myself, BNE, Goldie, and Judge Dread.
The poll will remain open until 10pm CST. In the event of a tie, the current mods will vote to be the tiebreaker, so its up to you to get all the votes you can to make sure it doesnt come down to that.

Again, once everyone checks in, I'll begin the questions.

Good luck

i think i know what you're asking, but could you be more specific

Question #1
Why do you want to be a mod?
Because I believe that the forum could benefit from me being on the mod team. With the influx of immigrants new users I believe that I can assimilate them into the vibe/culture of abw, and make them see the error of their ic ways. My competition cannot say the same, one in fact is responsible for the dumpster fire that the ic currently is today.

Question #1

I've been here since the beginning, I've seen current mods not being active and admins being petty and dishing out feelings bans. Obviously the old regime not doing anything and I want the chance to make the site better. I'm a big part of this forum and the people know that I'm always around. We need new blood who won't be crying when the people ask them to do their job. We need mods who don't check out after 2 pm and don't show back up until the next day.

I'm the best candidate because I'm not an impressionable youth who's only here to put his face in the puss of an admin like Joshua. I'm active and don't have to be bribed to actually post like jazzybella. I won't be bribed with instagram pics of whores like IP360. Since I'm young I won't die in office like old man Cain.

Everyone know I'm the right choice for the position.

I've been here since the beginning, I've seen current mods not being active and admins being petty and dishing out feelings bans. Obviously the old regime not doing anything and I want the chance to make the site better. I'm a big part of this forum and the people know that I'm always around. We need new blood who won't be crying when the people ask them to do their job. We need mods who don't check out after 2 pm and don't show back up until the next day.

I'm the best candidate because I'm not an impressionable youth who's only here to put his face in the puss of an admin like Joshua. I'm active and don't have to be bribed to actually post like jazzybella. I won't be bribed with instagram pics of whores like IP360. Since I'm young I won't die in office like old man Cain.

get

Question #1
I'm better at it than the ones who are in the running at the moment for one. My internet posting excellence has been recognized on forums across the net. Hell my post and threads here are of legend and that can't be debated. I bring skills, intelligence and what you young goofy niggas say swag to the mod spot. You're all welcome in advance

GOT DAMN! This nigga has my vote.

Question #1
I'm already a good painting for the ppl; wouldn't it make sense that I'd be an damn great mod?

Name something I ain't done on a forum. I'll wait...... Diamond threads, FOF threads, threads that made you cry, threads that made you laugh. Even caught a sexual predator or two due to my illustrious paintings. These posters best work is Bob Ross, my shit is more like Basquiat

I did it all without being a mod or having a mod backing or in my pocket. I knelt and bled for the right of posters before it was cool to be 'anti-mod'. I gave the IC 5 of the best years it ever had following the 'golden era'. And never for myself. It has always been.....for the posters

Posters's gonna come in here and say they mod without feelings which is true, but they don't mod with logic either so.....

Poster's gonna come in here and say they mod for the Millennials but the what has anyone born after 94' ever done of note? They not ready to take the reins.....

We need a female touch. Nah! We need someone familiar with the working of IG/Twitter. Nah! We need someone who all up in the sports section and can drive the bets up. Nah! We need someone who could make gifs!

This is all true, however we need them for what they are.......posters. Taken, copied, printed, mass produced. Trust you gonna find at least 20 more just like them on every forum

Me? I'm a painting baby. One of a kind, hand brushed with the care of a mother holding her first born after birth. It don't get no more authentic than me

I may not always be what the posters want, but I'm what the posters need. Someone who gonna put the needs to the many above the wants of the few. Check my track record, that avi is the Pink Face of Consistency

We all got a role to play. I'm the only one that plays it to perfection

x4sJhwC.gif

You failed to mention your resent outbursts with ms. lewinski aka jazzy bella and the previous one with ap21, it shows that you have a problem controlling emotion and that's not a trait that the people of abw are looking for in a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back