Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao wife bought a “NY” hat from Shein and i felt so disrespected that she thought that shit would fly in this household 😂😂. She all like “whaaat its just a cute lil store run hat”. Man i brought her a official new era one so quick 😂😂. Am i petty? Maybe if it was another state or style but naaa…

1675091501295.gif

Lmao wife bought a “NY” hat from Shein and i felt so disrespected that she thought that shit would fly in this household 😂😂. She all like “whaaat its just a cute lil store run hat”. Man i brought her a official new era one so quick 😂😂. Am i petty? Maybe if it was another state or style but naaa…

View attachment 1011079

Nah…you did right fam lol

Those bootleg generic NY hats just look soooo disrespectful lol

View attachment 1011079
Lol…I remember when I was young and didn’t know bout bootleg. I went to the Asian urban clothing spot that used to sell no limit clothing. I bout a couple no limit tees and a no limit chain

😔 So disgusted by young me

Anyway while I’m at the register I say lemme get one of them yankee hats..the Chinese woman says in broken English..NuuYerk hat? I’m like nah the yankee fitted, she says NuuYerk..I’m like..the yankee fitted and point at the hat…she grabs the hat off the wall and points at the N and says Neeeuuu then points at the Y and says slow Yeeeeerrrrrk..

then looks outside at the cop car chilling in the parking lot and back at me and theres dead silence for a few seconds as my dumbass processes everything and then I go

oooooooooooh yeah lemme get the New York hat..she gives me one of these

1675095942870.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back