Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unfortunate Sekou Doumbouya has progressed like I hoped he would

I was high on him going into the draft and he had a good stretch but hasn't fully been able to put it all together...might be a make or break year for him

Say it mane

:popcorn2:

I will most likely have to eat my words later but I think Cade isn't going to do as well as I think many feels he is.

He is a really good player but you can't just over look how he had issues finishing at the hoop in college or even getting good seperation from defenders in college. It isn't going to get any easier in the NBA for him in these categories unless he becomes really crafty with his handle and learns to absorb contact better at the hoop. What could help him is in the NBA they call fouls more in the offenses favor so he might live at the line.

I liked Jalen Green more because he didn't have as many issues finishing at the hoop against former and on the cusp NBA players. He also is so athletic that eventhough his handle isn't all that advance yet, he still consistently beat better defenders than Cade off the dribble. Green hasn't even gotten his body right yet while Cade is already damn close to being in his. Just imagine when Jalen actually adds some muscle and learns what a good shot is?!

I think Cade will be a good player but I think Jalen will turn out to be a great player and the reason a lot of folks loved Cade is due to the fact the media and NCAA had him all on television while Green wasn't

Its unfortunate Sekou Doumbouya has progressed like I hoped he would

I was high on him going into the draft and he a good stretch but hasn't fully been able to put it all together...might be a make or break year for him
Gores should have had a G league team last year instead of being cheap. Sekou is still younger than rookies. He needs another year

My bad @toheeb27
Was also in those threads chatting with me about folks consistently

Sometimes @A.F.R.I.C.A
Would grace us with his presence also. Lol. He was more in the thread early in the college season and when I had my own thread covering prospects.

They still waiting for sekou to turn into diet Giannis but he’s not gonna get put in the position to be that because of bey, hayes, Cade, Stewart, etc

he would need 3 more years

Exactly!

I understand trying to compare him to Doncic but Luka's handle was better, along with his shooting off the dribble at the same age.

I'm not hating though. I think Cade is a good player.
Lol u guys keep giving Malik Monk Jr. the benefit of doubt and room to grow, yet act like Cade is a finished product.

Cade will get stronger too and work on his craft too. The jump I saw in his shooting/offensive game from high school to college makes me a believer.

Told me what?

I was all in the prospects and draft thread championing this guy from the beginning. LMAO.

You weren't in the draft thread because you were sick but I was livid the Spurs didn't draft Sungun. Some of these lames (@Gene Parmesan) laughed at me because they didn't know anything about Sengun and thought I just wanted the Spurs to draft him because he was a foreign born player. @southsil4lil and a few others can cosign how I raved about this guy. Lol

First of all you don't have to get sassy. I wasn't trying to get at you or the spurs.

Second nigga I'm HIM. If I said I said some shit I said it.

Wonder who is gonna steal alperen senguin.

Why would I lie about that shit?

Lol u guys keep giving Malik Monk Jr. the benefit of doubt and room to grow, yet act like Cade is a finished product.

Cade will get stronger too and work on his craft too. The jump I saw in his shooting/offensive game from high school to college makes me a believer.

I don't know what you have against Jalen Green but its obvious it's something because you're comparing him to a guy he is already better than as a rookie.

I am not saying Cade isn't going to be a good player.

I am pointing out that Cade is way closer to a finished product (not saying he is a fi ished product though) than Jalen Green is and if you can't honestly agree with that then you're being biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back