Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you took offense to "I told you so" didn't warrant a titan graph or any talk about me being sick.

I wasn't talking bad about you being sick.... SMH

I was pointing out that you missed me losing my shit in the draft thread because you were sick and didn't post in it as far as I could remember. Maybe you were in the thread but I didn't think you were. If you were in that thread you seen me hoping my dumb ass team would draft the guy though. LMAO

I also was pointing out that well before the draft I was a huge fan of Sengun and talked a ton about him in the draft thread I made and the prospects thread @south4life made. I been on this guy from the beginning and it's tons of post to prove it. LMAO.

I wasn't talking bad about you being sick.... SMH

I was pointing out that you missed me losing my shit in the draft thread because you were sick and didn't post in it as far as I could remember. Maybe you were in the thread but I didn't think you were. If you were in that thread you seen me hoping my dumb ass team would draft the guy though. LMAO

I also was pointing out that well before the draft I was a huge fan of Sengun and talked a ton about him in the draft thread I made and the prospects thread @south4life made. I been on this guy from the beginning and it's tons of post to prove it. LMAO.

Funny thing is you responded to my post in that thread. And you showed doubt in his size so you weren't as all in as your saying. But it's whatever man.

I like Senguin also but I wonder what his wingspan and height really are?

I think on the right team he could be a quality NBA player but on the wrong one out the league hella fast.

Whoever drafts him hopefully doesn’t try to totally change what type of player he is.

Every player has weaknesses.

I was practically begging my team to draft the guy. LMAO.

I'm speaking to a conversation I had with you before that. Wasn't no need to take offense or try and call me out. I was specifically in that thread asking you and south for your takes on prospects.

Didn't mean to trigger you.

I'm speaking to a conversation I had with you before that. Wasn't no need to take offense or try and call me out. I was specifically in that thread asking you and south for your takes on prospects.

Didn't mean to trigger you.

I wasn't triggered.

I thought I pissed you off because of the way you came at me....

You know I don't bother anybody outside of @Gene Parmesan who be starting stuff. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back