Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

They’re gonna stay away from even an ounce of Native American shit. That would defeat the entire purpose of changing the name.

...and that’s a gay ass name.
I could see why they would stay away from NA shit but its not a slur

Windtalkers or Navajo code talkers...were essential af in WWII

that name would kill two birds with one stone

but most likely it will have something to do with america

I like this one.

Whatever name they choose will be safe af. About time they changed it. As for the people complaining or who think protests dont work, this another example of the success.

I would say the protests along with the financial implications

once FedEx said the would remove their name from the stadium

Nike and other retailers stopped carrying the gear

and I think Coca-Cola sent out a letter to like 80 something businesses calling for them to no longer carry or support the franchise merchandise

Dan Snyder changed his tune quick...cause his pockets was about to get hit

It all depends imo. If Perriman steps up along with Crowder then it doesn’t look too bad.

Eric Allen claims Josh Doctson had a few "productive" years w the Redskins LMAOOOOO

We puttin our faith in perriman smh. He has never balled out for a full season.

Im not optimistic bout about mims. I dont see the hype, i think he fell for a reason. Look at all the wrs who were drafted b4 him.

imo we gone need huge jumps from berrios and smith to be successful

Eric Allen claims Josh Doctson had a few "productive" years w the Redskins LMAOOOOO

We puttin our faith in perriman smh. He has never balled out for a full season.

Im not optimistic bout about mims. I dont see the hype, i think he fell for a reason. Look at all the wrs who were drafted b4 him.

imo we gone need huge jumps from berrios and smith to be successful
I think that’s what they’re banking on. Mainly improvements internally.

I got into my company truck today and rush Limbaugh was on and some dude had a segment talking about Washington.

Dude said that the Redskins were honoring the native Americans with that name lol wtf

I'm sitting thinking bro that's a derogatory term and I can't believe you believe what you just said lol

I got into my company truck today and rush Limbaugh was on and some dude had a segment talking about Washington.

Dude said that the Redskins were honoring the native Americans with that name lol wtf

I'm sitting thinking bro that's a derogatory term and I can't believe you believe what you just said lol

I mean, there have been polls done on NA and majority don't find it offensive.

Back