Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

These companies know wtf is up. They can read polls and see projections.

They see the real time paradigm shift in the country in terms of race relations n race matters. They wanna get ahead of the curve.

After watchin George Floyd die live on tv made 70% of America reevaluate everything race relations

Last edited:
Depending on what you believe its an absolutely true statement...but that is not a debate or discussion for this particular thread.

However I will say...IMO that wasnt anti-semitic...it wasn't negative it didn't say "FUCK JEWS" or anything like that...if you take Hitler away as the provider of the quote then it doesn't get looked at the same.

The biggest indictment on D Jax for me is

1. He posted it on his social media...just gotta be more aware of the times and be a lot more pragmatic with how you handle your social media these days

2. That quote has been proven to fabricated. So lets just do more research before you try to pass a quote on as legit.

Hitler or not, It would get treated the same. Wasn't some of the other things he posted that "The Jews will blackmail America and they will extort America, their plan for world domination" or something of that nature. Quote comments that's basically talking about a Jewish conspiracy for world dominiation will get labeled as anti-semitic. If you decide to post that online you fuck up. You simply can't get away with something like that.

D. Jackson dumb as fuck.

You went to Cal and you really thought that shit was true.

And we got S. Jackson talking bout DeSean was speaking the truth.
How you fighting for black rights and saying dumb shit like that towards another group.

They thought They was saying some deep shit but the co-sign is worse.

D. Jackson dumb as fuck.

You went to Cal and you really thought that shit was true.

And we got S. Jackson talking bout DeSean was speaking the truth.
How you fighting for black rights and saying dumb shit like that towards another group.

They thought They was saying some deep shit but the co-sign is worse.

They are both dumb as fuck. Period. Before I took my long awaited break from Instagram, I made sure to unfollow Stephen Jackson because, as bad as I feel that his friend was murdered and it was disgusting to see, I’m not sure who made him the face of fighting racism. I know he’s trying to help but he looks like a dumbass sometimes

Last edited:
Rivers n Ryan are similar QBs, whose teams are known for choking in playoffs...is every regular season MVP in HOF?

Nope. But he will have
The stats
Super Bowl appearance
Multiple NFCCG appearances
MVP

He’s already
Top 10 in yards
Top 10 in completions
11th in TDs (will be top 10 this season)
11th in passer rating (rivers will drop out 10th spot)

Most likely finish in the top 5-7 in all categories

That’s first ballot resume

Nope. But he will have
The stats
Super Bowl appearance
Multiple NFCCG appearances
MVP

He’s already
Top 10 in yards
Top 10 in completions
11th in TDs (will be top 10 this season)
11th in passer rating (rivers will drop out 10th spot)

Most likely finish in the top 5-7 in all categories

That’s first ballot resume

Ask McNabb how much a NFCCG appearance gets you. The fact that people aren't even sure he's easily a HOF'er let's you know he's not a 1st ballot guy.

Hitler or not, It would get treated the same. Wasn't some of the other things he posted that "The Jews will blackmail America and they will extort America, their plan for world domination" or something of that nature. Quote comments that's basically talking about a Jewish conspiracy for world dominiation will get labeled as anti-semitic. If you decide to post that online you fuck up. You simply can't get away with something like that.

Cant be out here on some "See, Hitler waaaas right!" Shit

Back