Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

People always complain about the preseason anyway so this really isn’t a big deal since the changes of there being a season aren’t good

The quote isn't real. He posted an anti-semitic quote he thought Hitler said. You really don't know what he did wrong?

Depending on what you believe its an absolutely true statement...but that is not a debate or discussion for this particular thread.

However I will say...IMO that wasnt anti-semitic...it wasn't negative it didn't say "FUCK JEWS" or anything like that...if you take Hitler away as the provider of the quote then it doesn't get looked at the same.

The biggest indictment on D Jax for me is

1. He posted it on his social media...just gotta be more aware of the times and be a lot more pragmatic with how you handle your social media these days

2. That quote has been proven to fabricated. So lets just do more research before you try to pass a quote on as legit.

and Im getting sick of these wypipo crying about this...

Caught the tail end of a sports talk show and these CACs were going on and on about this shit...

Once dude said "Kaep kneeling was absolutely about the flag" I turned the shit off

he was basically crying about how Malcolm Jenkins was on Brees head about his anthem comments but hasn't said anything about D Jax

and Im getting sick of these wypipo crying about this...

Caught the tail end of a sports talk show and these CACs were going on and on about this shit...

Once dude said "Kaep kneeling was absolutely about the flag" I turned the shit off

he was basically crying about how Malcolm Jenkins was on Brees head about his anthem comments but hasn't said anything about D Jax

Classic white people deflection.

I ain’t really paying this DJax shit much attention because unless I’m remembering incorrectly there wasnt a huge uproar in the NFL over that Riley Cooper shit. Niggas kinda just let it come and go. Keep that same energy then.

Depending on what you believe its an absolutely true statement...but that is not a debate or discussion for this particular thread.

However I will say...IMO that wasnt anti-semitic...it wasn't negative it didn't say "FUCK JEWS" or anything like that...if you take Hitler away as the provider of the quote then it doesn't get looked at the same.

The biggest indictment on D Jax for me is

1. He posted it on his social media...just gotta be more aware of the times and be a lot more pragmatic with how you handle your social media these days

2. That quote has been proven to fabricated. So lets just do more research before you try to pass a quote on as legit.

Ya, but depending on what you believe anything can be a true statement. The quote was largely Hitler saying Jews are on a quest for world domination, and he was doing the right thing defending the world from them (the Holocaust).

Ya, but depending on what you believe anything can be a true statement. The quote was largely Hitler saying Jews are on a quest for world domination, and he was doing the right thing defending the world from them (the Holocaust).

Thats why I said at face value there is nothing inherently anti semetic about the statement....

the fact that its attributed to Hitler is what gives it that context.

There are many many people...some on this site that believe that Black Americans are one of the Lost Tribes of Israel

Could D Jax be one of those people?

Im not negating the fact that it was outstandingly stupid of him to post this and I gave my reasons why.

Thats why I said at face value there is nothing inherently anti semetic about the statement....

the fact that its attributed to Hitler is what gives it that context.

There are many many people...some on this site that believe that Black Americans are one of the Lost Tribes of Israel

Could D Jax be one of those people?

Im not negating the fact that it was outstandingly stupid of him to post this and I gave my reasons why.

It paints the Jews as evil, and said the Holocaust was protecting the world though doesn't it? Hitler or not isn't that antisemitic?

This is what he posted
hitler-nazis.jpg

ahh ok

kinda like that George Soros "quote" bout using the blacks to bring down Amerikkka lol

for sum folks if it's in a meme it must be true

but I digress

I said my piece on D-Jax in the various Eagles FB groups.

1) Farrakhan BEEN said this shit.

2) Riley Cooper got an amazing pass for his bullshit.

3) DeSean fucked up not reading the room. He quoted Hitler. That was dumb, PERIOD. He could've quoted Hilter saying, "the sky is up and it's blue", and people would've got at him. He stupid for not realizing that.

4) Fine the muhfucka, and make him run laps around the Linc. That should be the end of it.

I said my piece on D-Jax in the various Eagles FB groups.

1) Farrakhan BEEN said this shit.

2) Riley Cooper got an amazing pass for his bullshit.

3) DeSean fucked up not reading the room. He quoted Hitler. That was dumb, PERIOD. He could've quoted Hilter saying, "the sky is up and it's blue", and people would've got at him. He stupid for not realizing that.

4) Fine the muhfucka, and make him run laps around the Linc. That should be the end of it.

I'm torn on the Riley Cooper comparison. It was bullshit how they handled that... hands down. But I don't think a bad decision in the past means you can't fix how you handle shit in the future.

Does the handling of Cooper give Eagles players the greenlight to say anything forever?

Kinda like when the NFL got strict on domestic abuse. Letting people off light before, doesn't mean they had to continue letting people off light. But once you get strict, you have to enforce it the same with everyone. If they punish DJAX they for DAMN sure can't let a Cooper situation happen again.

Back