Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

@A.F.R.I.C.A Are u still high on Jalen Johnson? Dude impressed me in their first 2 games, but was pretty underwhelming in the next 2 games. Does not help that he has not played in awhile either.

@A.F.R.I.C.A Are u still high on Jalen Johnson? Dude impressed me in their first 2 games, but was pretty underwhelming in the next 2 games. Does not help that he has not played in awhile either.

still high on him. I think he’s going to be an all star level player if the right team drafts him. He still has a ways to go as a shooter but he’s clearly skilled and athletic with a good frame. HonestlyI like what I’m seeing from Matt Hurt when I watch Duke. He struggled a bit last year but came back more polished and more aggressive. I think he could sneak into the first round if he keeps it up.

Big Board 2.0

1. G Cade Cunningham

2. G Jalen Suggs

3. G Jalen Green

4. C Evan Mobley

5. F Johnathan Kuminga

6. G James Bouknight

7. F Zaire Williams

8. G BJ Boston

9. G Josh Cristopher

10. G Cam Thomas

11. F Greg Brown

12. F Corey Kispert

13.G Terence Clark

14. F Usman Garuba

smh i really like college hoops but it aint the same w/o fans.

imo college hoops suffers the most from no fans in the building.

Been try to look at some Garuba film here recently since he's the number 1 international prospect, kid is raw but the defensive upside and versatility is there...still has a ways to go and needs to show some more consistency offensively with jumper but he's a pretty good finisher and passer from what I've seen

Back