Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Question: What happens if Georgia loses to Auburn this weekend but then upsets LSU in the SEC title game and forces the committee to put Georgia in the playoff?

UGA not getting in with 2 Ls even if they beat LSU

OSU
Clemson
Oregon or Utah
LSU

They shouldn’t but it’s gonna be hard keeping out the sec champ

With Ls to South Carolina who will not make it to 6 wins and a bowl game (4-6) as of today with A&M and Clemson left on the schedule

and to a 3 loss Auburn team.

This article is brutally honest. I saw this shit coming a mile away in regards to football at Maryland.

Maryland and Rutgers still don’t have a chance playing Big Ten football
Not long after the announcements in late 2012 that Maryland and Rutgers would join the Big Ten, I ran into NBA Commissioner David Stern, a Rutgers graduate. I asked him how he felt about his alma mater’s move. He shook his head and said: “Rutgers playing football in the Big Ten? That’s child abuse.”
It was meant to be hyperbole. But was it?
Maryland and Rutgers are in their sixth seasons playing football in the Big Ten. The numbers are horrific. Rutgers has a 5-38 record in conference games not played against Maryland. This season, with games left against Ohio State, Michigan State and Penn State, the Scarlet Knights are 0-6 in conference games and have been outscored 245-24. Their closest game was a 38-10 loss to Illinois.

By comparison, Maryland is a juggernaut — even coming off a 73-14 loss at Ohio State in which the Buckeyes led 42-0 at halftime and played everyone but the guy who dotted the “I” in script Ohio at halftime.

Back