Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Just read the below. How the hell they ranked so high.

“More importantly, Bama's best win right now is aggy. Their current wins have a combined record of 31-45, only 2 currently above .500, aggy and Southern Miss. Their remaining schedule is 14-14, only 1 team with a winning record Auburn. Their FCS opponent is abysmal 3-7 Western Carolina”

Lol “aggy” tells me a Texas fan wrote that

Damn so the name spread to the SEC? Lmao @ A&M running from us just to get clowned the same by their new conference.

Nobody respect them in the SEC and LSU gon curve stomp them niggas this year. This boys so lame for attention they made cups at their home game with the score from the LSU game last year and have a picture of them beating us in the office. Them boys gon finish with 5 losses.

They are the 4th best team in the SEC WEST and like 7th in the entire SEC

Aggy cup.png

Aggy pic.jpg

Nobody respect them in the SEC and LSU gon curve stomp them niggas this year. This boys so lame for attention they made cups at their home game with the score from the LSU game last year and have a picture of them beating us in the office. Them boys gon finish with 5 losses.

They are the 4th best team in the SEC WEST and like 7th in the entire SEC

View attachment 188734

View attachment 188733

Lmaoo

That game was the natty to them

Bama set up to go in the CFP at #5.

With Georgia being #4, all they have to do is win out, and the loser of the SEC Title game gets their spot snatched by Bama.

Hope LSU knocks off UGA, and we get Bama/LSU II in the semis.

The Committee knows what they're doing.

The long game of them having Georgia at 4 is they’re hoping. 1 of Clemson/ OSU loses & UGA beats LSU in championship so they can put 3 SEC teams in playoff

Georgia ahead of Bama makes no sense imo

The teams bama beat all have a losing record except A&M. They legit haven’t played anybody. Their only real test they lost at home and the score wasn’t how the game really went.

Bama should not get in at all. They will not win the SEC West and Not even make it to the SECCG.

UGA beat Florida and ND. Most likely beat Auburn too. And Florida played ya better than Bama and Florida was on the toad that game

I think the final 4 will be

LSU
OSU
Clemson
Utah or Oregon

I see Baylor losing twice.

The teams bama beat all have a losing record except A&M. They legit haven’t played anybody. Their only real test they lost at home and the score wasn’t how the game really went.

Bama should not get in at all. They will not win the SEC West and Not even make it to the SECCG.

UGA beat Florida and ND. Most likely beat Auburn too. And Florida played ya better than Bama and Florida was on the toad that game

I think the final 4 will be

LSU
OSU
Clemson
Utah or Oregon

I see Baylor losing twice.

Ppl say Bama hasn't played anybody expect LSU. But they pass the eye test imo.

And Oregon and Utah are NOT better than Bama.

Ppl say Bama hasn't played anybody expect LSU. But they pass the eye test imo.

And Oregon and Utah are NOT better than Bama.

They eye test? They didn’t look as good as the score suggested and didn’t look good against Tennessee. Refs helped them out that game.

Florida looked better againsT LSU and they played on the road.

Bama best win is against A&M and they have 3 Ls and play Georgia Saturday and then LSU. That could be 5 Ls.

Back