Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

what he said?

The other analysts were talking about the surprising Texas upset. Urban basically said (paraphrasing) “Is it really a surprise? ISU was favored in the game. The bigger thing is the fact that Texas lost this game isn’t even worth a headline. There’s really no surprise. I was watching the game closely and yeah Texas recruits well but ISU had the better team out there. It’s starting to remind you of the team up north (Michigan) which tells you that it’s really time to start looking under the hood to figure out what’s really going on.”

The other analysts were talking about the surprising Texas upset. Urban basically said (paraphrasing) “Is it really a surprise? ISU was favored in the game. The bigger thing is the fact that Texas lost this game isn’t even worth a headline. There’s really no surprise. I was watching the game closely and yeah Texas recruits well but ISU had the better team out there. It’s starting to remind you of the team up north (Michigan) which tells you that it’s really time to start looking under the hood to figure out what’s really going on.”

and I was mad we didn’t get Herman and picked CEO.

Not yet, but he needs to make some big changes to his staff because if he doesn’t, this team is gonna fall off a cliff when Sam leaves in 2021.

Yeah I agree. I’m gonna pay real close attention to what he does with his staff in the offseason

Is it me or has Sam regressed this season?

I dont fuck with Bama but how is UGA ranked ahead of them when Bama actually played South Carolina and beat them bad and UGA caught the L to South Carolina at home

Georgia beat Notre Dame, Florida, and Auburn which are all top 15 wins. I dont think Bama even has a top 25 win on their schedule. The committee is valuing good wins over bad losses i guess.

Georgia beat Notre Dame, Florida, and Auburn which are all top 15 wins. I dont think Bama even has a top 25 win on their schedule. The committee is valuing good wins over bad losses i guess.

Common opponent though

a L to a team that will not even make a bowl is terrible as fuck

Back