Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

True shit.

I am just waiting for her to show her frustration by asking for her release...

She was the most over female wrestler when she came up to the main roster, fuckin Vince!

This nigga buried more wrestlers than them steroids...

Dont blame those deaths on the gear.

Blame it on the pain meds they were legally prescribed.

If she stays in wwe, send her to smackdown alone. Get her the hell away from Bayley and turn her heel

What will change? Instead of jobbing to Alexa it will be to Charlotte again and either show we know Lacey Evans is waiting to pass her.

She has like 3 years left on her deal. She’s not going anywhere. They can establish her as a heel so she won’t be feuding with Charlotte anytime soon

She would be dumb to stay without a fight cus they just going to be petty and pull a revival where they dog her out booking wise but give her the belt....no win here to me.

The IIconics shock win in WrestleMania 35’s Women’s Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way wasn’t just shocking to fans. According to sources talking with The Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), Sasha Banks was “blindsided” by the news that the Boss and Hug Connection would be dropping the titles to the Australian duo.

She found out the planned result at the last minute and had previously thought that she and Bayley would get a lengthy title reign to establish the new belts. Considering the team’s promise to defend the titles on all three WWE brands, there were some plans in place for this to be the case. However, those plans shifted to making The IIconics champions.

After losing the match, Sasha reportedly attempted to quit WWE and was instead given a few weeks to “think things out” before finalizing her decision. Some in the company see the decision to quit as “rash” and want to make sure she considers all her options. All three sources speaking to the newsletter confirm that Sasha was very unhappy with the title change

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezo...-quit-wwe-wrestlemania-35#jZA8quoOZm5Ijo6r.99

First AEW womens champ...

I guess I see y'all point about Sasha, but I still think she's handled like a top talent.

Just not a protected champion. She dropped every title quick, and I guess that could be frustrating.

But she still held more titles than a lot of chicks that's just gonna benefit from her departure.

I hope it works out for her

Back