• Top 10

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Top 25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm still laughin at niggas thinking Nas opened up more doors than LL lol

Without LL, no Def Jam, meaning no Jay, No X, no nothing. I know yall love Nas but damn, yall gotta relax.

This thread ain't about LL though... Focus

I just made an example with a popular rap term we use on Black forums such as these...

if we're talking strictly skill and emceeing top 5

there are some projects I didn't care for and songs I always skip but when u get that classic nas flow and hes talking his shit nothing beats it

And @ that Run DMC bullshit. There was nothing but groups at that time, LL was the first SOLO star.

So go back to what i said, No LL, No nas, NO jay, no nothing.

The comparison is ridiculous.

I got Nas ranked over LL. But niggas got L fucked up lol Give that nigga his propers.

You really think if LL wasn't the face of Def Jam, there would be no Nas or Jay:foh5:

That's why that shit was weak b.

If that's the conclusion you came to then that's just surface level thinking. Def Jam wouldn't have become what it did without LL. Without Def Jam, the whole landscape of hip hop would be completely different.

Nas could easily be the Thanos of rap but he'll get on his wave of picking the wrong beats.

Still the goat tho 1a and Big 1b

I don't do Top 5s or any kind of list.
Nas is the goat and everybody else is behind him.
I don't knock anybody for a list of any kind though.
It's just with me outside of Nas it's a lot of artists I listen to that a top whatever would change depending on what I'm listening to at the time.

The fuckin DUDE.

giphy.gif

Back