Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Who disrespected women of ANY shape? All I did was state the basic fact that Raychiel's pics are fake, and so is her body. That is not opinion... it is FACT.

If I disrespected anybody, it's the dumb niggas who look at Raychiel's pics and think they're real. And it's not even so much "disrespect" as that I am TRULY, deeply sorry for y'all. Like... she is ACTIVELY trolling. There's some pics that she actually makes it blatantly obvious that it is photoshop. I thought her whole thing was just some kind of extended Joaquin Phoenix-style joke, but then to see that there's niggas out here who think that shit is real... and furthermore, that it is sexy?

It just tells me there is a deep sickness running through our society, for real. Not even playing, it makes me sad. I mean, YOU presented that llinda chick as a "natural body." Like, what the hell is WRONG with you, son?

And then you have that other dude saying that anybody who says Raychiel's fake is just mad that she didn't show her pussy or they didn't get to fuck her?

Seriously... some of y'all niggas really got me worried for the future.
Maybe you need to youtube these people. You're confuse about what's natural and what's fake. Like you said, it tells you that it is a deep sickness running through our society, some people just can't help it. But you keep talking bout pictures....the fuck....., which are these net girls, and I've told you that you need to get out and see the real girls in your city whether it is in your Super Wal-Mart or Mall or where ever. Then truly you will know what fake and whats natural or real.

This is exohydrax
Not to sure if it's real but she has answered the question in one of her videos that the booty is real.

Okay, well... first of all, when I say that Raychiel is fake, I am not assuming or guessing. There's loads of pics and videos online that show what she really looks like, and even if there weren't, common sense would tell me she is not real because real human bodies tend NOT to look like anime characters.

If you claim that women in your city are built like her.... then you live in a city full of women with really bad plastic surgery. I saw where you cited ChelaSway and a few others you claim have the same body type but don't get accused of photoshop.

ummmm..... no.

Like I said, I really think a lot of you cats don't actually use your eyes. In what universe do Raychiel and Chela have the same body type?

For one thing, Chela is a borderline fat chick (like Raychiel actually is--or was--in real life) and they don't have the same body type at all. Chela does not have that impossibly cinched waist that is like 1/20th the size of her hips. No human really has that body. It doesn't even make sense if you know basic human anatomy.
Of course every woman is made differently but Chela do got some hips on her. I disagree on the borderline fat chick though.
View attachment 583082 chelas.jpg
But one thing that is true is that most girls do look better with cloths on.

Aye you. Yea you. Just dont look. We like black women no matter the file form over here as you can see "Dude".

We all like black women too. But the point of THIS post is to share MEGAS of OnlyFans and other curated content. (As the title of the post suggests)

If you wanna just post random-ass pics of women, there is another post for that on this forum. Actually, there are a few of them.

So unless you got Mega collections of all these women... could you stop bamming up and spamming up the post with all these pics and random vids?

Please?

Of course every woman is made differently but Chela do got some hips on her. I disagree on the borderline fat chick though.
View attachment 583082View attachment 583083
But one thing that is true is that most girls do look better with cloths on.

Chela is fat. And she would be fatter if she hadn't had surgery.

But I'm sure you'll look at the botched figure in the photo above and tell me she's "all natural"

We all like black women too. But the point of THIS post is to share MEGAS of OnlyFans and other curated content. (As the title of the post suggests)

If you wanna just post random-ass pics of women, there is another post for that on this forum. Actually, there are a few of them.

So unless you got Mega collections of all these women... could you stop bamming up and spamming up the post with all these pics and random vids?

Please?
This thread is 5744 pages long. 98% of the Megas on here are dead. Let niggas talk without you literally shitting on every post. Hey. Maybe when niggas talk they can share ideas and get you your precious MEGAS. Fall back.

This is exohydrax
Not to sure if it's real but she has answered the question in one of her videos that the booty is real.

Donald Trump also answered the question in an interview last week about whether he won the 2020 election and he said yes, he did win and that he is still the rightful president of the USA. I'm sure you believe him too.

Like I said... some of you cats really make me worry about the future. So you see a big round booty this big, and thighs and legs this skinny.... and you still have to spend more than 6 seconds wondering if it's real or fake?

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 10.27.57 AM.png

Real or fake, her body is terrible anyway. You cats have the worst taste.

Back