Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

Back to Wiggy for a good three weeks. I’m not in the spirit of redoing my hair and I don’t wanna keep touching it.

You guyssss. These people are so discouraging.

This is the second mf who told me to comb out my hair and restart my locs. Bitch just twist my shit and shut up.

“Oh your hair is too soft”
“”It’s gonna take your hair a long time to loc because your texture is too soft”

I got one real loc and I’m damn proud of it. I will NOT start over. I’m patient.

The woman said I had hair like her Panamanian client. I don’t know what that means.

I love my hair and I’m sick of these mfs discouraging me.

....rant over.

This is the second mf who told me to comb out my hair and restart my locs. Bitch just twist my shit and shut up.

“”It’s gonna take your hair a long time to loc because your texture is too soft”

I got one real loc and I’m damn proud of it. I will NOT start over. I’m patient.

The woman said I had hair like her Panamanian client. I don’t know what that entails.
That's why you should go to my guy.

He take walk ins?

I like this woman. She does pretty good but I’m tired of her telling me this bs. Don’t tell me my shit won’t loc when one of them did loc. I know my hair is hella soft, I know it’s curly. I live with this shit. Just shut up!!!!!

.....second rant over.

The woman said I had hair like her Panamanian client. I don’t know what that means.

I love my hair and I’m sick of these mfs discouraging me.

....rant over.
how often you washing ya hair?

When i grew mine, i had to go weeks w/o doing so b/c i would just wash them out

i ONLY let the chick who was twisting my hair wash my hair. I think i was going to her maybe once a month when i first started

once they locked, maybe once every 2 months or sooner depending on the new growth

how often you washing ya hair?

When i grew mine, i had to go weeks w/o doing so b/c i would just wash them out

i ONLY let the chick who was twisting my hair wash my hair. I think i was going to her maybe once a month when i first started

once they locked, maybe once every 2 months or sooner depending on the new growth
Every two weeks. I washed them Sunday and it was a disaster. Some of them shits just unraveled. Not a lot like before. Maybe about 10-12. I come every two weeks because my hair grows very fast. I’m gonna try for three weeks. Some of them are starting to loc. I have one real loc somewhere in the back. I think I’m well on my way. I just need them to be quiet.

Nah. Too lazy for all lat
Bruh you buggy

I washed, twisted, and braided it in around 3hrs. Aint the nearest shit not the world but it'll get me thru the next week or two.

Every two weeks. I washed them Sunday and it was a disaster. Some of them shits just unraveled. Not a lot like before. Maybe about 10-12. I come every two weeks because my hair grows very fast. I’m gonna try for three weeks. Some of them are starting to loc. I have one real loc somewhere in the back. I think I’m well on my way. I just need them to be quiet.

ok,

do you twist them yourself? I would often find myself just twisting them due to nerves

you need to get that spray to put on your scalp when it starts itching and smelling

every two weeks is too much

Dirt, dandruff, dead skins cells are all gonna help them loc

Back