Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jose hate is real.

izec
Sack him, bored to death of his defensive style. With the money we spend, we can have offensive football and success, not only success (if Jose doesnt implode soon and fecks off anyway)

AndyJ1985
I want him sacked because he's killing my enjoyment of watching United. Simple as that

From Red Cafe

Reactions: GNS
izec
Sack him, bored to death of his defensive style. With the money we spend, we can have offensive football and success, not only success (if Jose doesnt implode soon and fecks off anyway)

AndyJ1985
I want him sacked because he's killing my enjoyment of watching United. Simple as that

From Red Cafe

Ungrateful shit like that create fickle fans. Man U seems to have a lot. How easy they forget how cow shit they was after ferg retired. Killing enjoyment?

And those pundits, most of them, wish they was in Jose championship winning position. It’s cool though.

izec

AndyJ1985

From Red Cafe

Entitled little shits need to shut the fuck up and be satisfied. Jose singlehandedly made that club relevant again.

yeah i don't see how United fans can really be criticising Mourinho too tough.

Compare his almost two seasons vs Van Gaal's era or Moyes? It may not be Fergie football but it's moving in the right direction from the previous two, plus you may actually finish 2nd in a freak of a season where Man City just dominated everybody!

Last edited:
Ungrateful shit like that create fickle fans. Man U seems to have a lot. How easy they forget how cow shit they was after ferg retired. Killing enjoyment?

And those pundits, most of them, wish they was in Jose championship winning position. It’s cool though.

We could say roughly 70% of United fans don't know shit about hard times. Sitting through a 10+ year/s drought without winning or seriously challenging for the PL or CL.

They got fat while everybody else starved. Those days are dead and gone!

We could say roughly 70% of United fans don't know shit about hard times. Sitting through a 10+ year/s drought without winning or seriously challenging for the PL or CL.

They got fat while everybody else starved. Those days are dead and gone!

Pretty much. And it is roughly the young and old fan base. Fuck boy shit across the board.

15 minutes of pure unfiltered ether!

giphy.gif

Lol hey guys let's not act like this thread hasn't got crazy Mourinho criticisms in it. When we play shit, "borin' Mourinho" gets flung out by pretty much everybody

He right in what he sayin' but even by his own rationale we shudda beaten Sevilla and it was wrong to be so cautious.

Still in for a decent season and it'll almost definitely be the best since Fergs so let's sort out some issues in summer and go again

Reactions: GNS
PAUL Pogba threading that overreacted line. Juventus sold that showboating lazy fuck And still reach champs league final. And still dominates. He clearly wasn’t the answer like that.

He’s now getting the opportunity to dominate the ball every chance and cant event complete a simple past. His energy sunk the team.

Pirlo and Vidal rolling in the grave

End of the day, yeah Jose did speak alot truths... BUT he is the manger, he has spent mad money and we should of beaten Sevilla...

He chose imo crazy tactics, in fact I would say pussyole tactics, like we were scared to conceded from KO and it backfired... We can blame the players, but the buck should really stop with him...

He fckd up and is rightly getting criticised... He should learn from it...

Last edited:
End of the day, yeah Jose did speak alot truths... BUT he is the manger, he has spent mad money and we should of beaten Sevilla...

He chose imo crazy tactics, in fact I would say pussyole tactics, like we were scared to conceded from KO and it backfired... We can blame the players, but the buck should really stop with him...

He fckd up and is rightly getting criticised... He should learn from it...

Y’all to gad damn spoil.

Nothing to do with being spoiled, every fan has the right to criticise a teams performance or a question a managers tactics at whatever level and/or irrespective of past honours... Its not that we lost, its how we lost..

I understand all of that, but those players is the one who suppose to capitalize on the field. It’s that simple. Up to now I haven’t heard you mention nothing about the players performance, via that guy with the corny haircut from France.

It’s only a matter of time y’all start back dickriding Jose Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back