Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monogamy is a prison

I wanna add more but I'm on my phone

But I love you race for this topic!!

This blanket perspective on certain shit is the most counter productive shit in the world.... Niggaz just like being loud...

If you can get your girl to let you fuck around.... Cool.... Work that shit it between y'all and keep it moving... Everything ain't for everybody...

Eh i would say that only mfs feel that way if theyre not with the right one. And by right one i mean compatability plays a huge role...not that movie soul mate bullshit

Nah nothing wrong with monogamy if two people are happy with being with eachother that's beautiful. It is true that some use relationships as crutches or bandages because they believe that's their sole reason for happiness. If you aren't happy with yourself it'll infiltrate into your relationship and affect the both of you. If you want to be single or open relationships then do that shit. These people on twitter with opinions constantly feel there is only one black or white answer. There are billions of people on earth relationships and personalities will always vary from couple to couple including what makes them work or not.

What I find hilarious is that folks will yell from the mountain tops how we are all different and "God" made us unique and etc etc

But then expect for everyone's relationships and religious beliefs to be the same. lol

Every relationship should be as different in comparison as the individuals in it.

Therefore, no one should judge the arrangements of others.

But that would make too much sense so lets continue to talk trash bout other folks and what they doin in they bedroom.

#GoodOlAmerikkka! :-) hahaha.

What I find hilarious is that folks will yell from the mountain tops how we are all different and "God" made us unique and etc etc

But then expect for everyone's relationships and religious beliefs to be the same. lol

Every relationship should be as different in comparison as the individuals in it.

Therefore, no one should judge the arrangements of others.

But that would make too much sense so lets continue to talk trash bout other folks and what they doin in they bedroom.

#GoodOlAmerikkka! :) hahaha.
Judgement is what people ESPECIALLY with the power if social media now is what they do best smh.

This blanket perspective on certain shit is the most counter productive shit in the world.... Niggaz just like being loud...

If you can get your girl to let you fuck around.... Cool.... Work that shit it between y'all and keep it moving... Everything ain't for everybody...
That's what you took from that?

Sit this one out brah

stop picking fuck niggas

chicks like this want a certain type dude and those type dudes carry certain traits.

she does it to herself

Read that tweet again, slow this time, and tell me if you came to that same conclusion

If you do, then let's talk
nigga she sound stupid....

emotional codependence?

thats what you should have in a relationship. you are one or should be thinking of being one.

she sound like a hoe with an excuse

Back