Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

Welp if they're cool with it case closed
tumblr_mkzytbc0Kq1s74wyto1_500_zpswo2kjjqj.gif

Lol it so crazy. Nobody spoke to me since the call. No what's for lunch or anything

And I ain't the real talkative type with strangers anyway but shit. As I said Mike been cool since I got here and I guess he was the only reason why anyone asked how my morning and trip was. He gone and I'm just the nigga in they office.

I'll see how tomorrow goes. Oh an the nigga that told Beck called out today due to an 'emergency'. I overheard someone else mention Mike low key threatened him on Friday but I ain't hear it and Mike don't see the type but *shrugs*

Lol it so crazy. Nobody spoke to me since the call. No what's for lunch or anything

And I ain't the real talkative type with strangers anyway but shit. As I said Mike been cool since I got here and I guess he was the only reason why anyone asked how my morning and trip was. He gone and I'm just the nigga in they office.

I'll see how tomorrow goes. Oh an the nigga that told Beck called out today due to an 'emergency'. I overheard someone else mention Mike low key threatened him on Friday but I ain't hear it and Mike don't see the type but *shrugs*
Mike is fuckin Becky.

Stay away from white people Mike and Becky about set you up. Lies of white women have had black men lynched keep your distance
full-2_zpsbvjiznfq.png

Manager can't wait until you leave, you're the troublemaker
Well I'm here to next Wednesday so he shit outta luck

At home yeah I like to get everyone loose and joking and shit but not when I travel. I literally did nothing but compliment her effectiveness and wish we had her position at home and he told his meat tales.

I'm not sure what the fuck they mad about

I seriously believe Chi was secretly hired by the head honcho for this exact purpose.

Probably told him to go there and "stir things up".

I did nothing b

I'm guilty of being easily amused

Ladies, what are somethings a man should NOT do when trying to get at you?

"Ayeee, lil mama....where you going"
"Shorty....shorty wit the blonde head"
"You can friends right? Ya mans let you have friends?"

Gives you my number at 1:15, you texting me at 1:30 to come by my place

Next question, does the type of women he has dealt with before you change how you view him or change your outlook on the potential of a relationship with homie?

Next question, does the type of women he has dealt with before you change how you view him or change your outlook on the potential of a relationship with homie?

I don't use anyone's past to judge my future with them.

However, you can sometimes gauge how a person feels about themselves by who they associate themselves with.
Especially who they decide to be in a relationship with.

Back