Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

@Kandy

Were these 2 separate incidents or one in the same?

Just wondering if you busted a whole in your throat at the same time you fell in the shower.

The shower thing makes sense.....that happens to people all the time.

But you need to drop the backstory on the hole in your throat.

Sounds crazy.
Two diff occasions. The story is in one of these threads.

Been in that situation before. The friend is someone I've actually built something meaningful with, wouldn't throw that away over some guy who looks good and seems to have a good personality. Those are a dime a dozen. Avoid his ass is what I'd do.

why do some of ya'll try to do everything under the sun and then cry about how hard it is?

like the ones that have kids and dont have to work, but want to just because and are all run down talking about how tired they are

it seems like theres this "fear" of being typical housewives and I get it

I just dont see why you would make shit harder on yourself and your family just to shake that

why do some of ya'll try to do everything under the sun and then cry about how hard it is?

like the ones that have kids and dont have to work, but want to just because and are all run down talking about how tired they are

I just dont see why you would make shit harder on yourself and your family just to shake that
BE780072-05F1-494C-99D2-7D5A82F00468.jpeg
Real shit I wanna know the answer to this too

people complain about their boring lives or unfulfilled goals too. success is just more worthwhile.

this isn't really gender related.

what if that job dont really mean success tho?

just putting a strain on everybody's energy and time...cuz now ya'll both getting in at the same time, tired....looking at each other like who's cooking and doing this laundry

the kids lose, the man loses.....but you get your "independence and freedom" kick

like some will just work on some "i aint finna be in the house" shit

you may not see it or be a part of it but theres just an agenda to go against that grain

Do any women want to make a home any more?

Ladies if there's a dude who your friend really likes but he's mad interested in you only. How would you handle that ? Let's say the both of y'all are single, dude has crazy loot looks like Denzel, Idris, amazing personality, all the good stuff etc. What do women do when faced with such a situation ?
My friend can have him. Been there, done that.

It ain’t worth losing a good friend.

How do i approach a lady in the gym? She appears to take very good care of herself and whoops ass every morning the same time i go. Im 75% sure we are checking eachother out when the other isnt looking as we've connected eyes several times. I feel like there is always a rule not to bother someone else when they are getting a sick fucking pump, but everyday i dont do something my heart breaks little by little. Should i interrupt her sick fucking pump, or should i try to catch her outside? When we're done i feel disgusting and not my most confident physically. I dont even know what i would say either.

"Hey, I'm Louis.. Are you seeing anybody?" just sounds weird to me in my head. @Reesey help i dont have a father to teach me things and I know you go to the gym, how would you want someone to approach you if you were getting a sick fucking pump?

I feel like women don't want to depend on a man to take care of them 100% financially in fear of having no control, losing the man along with gaining financial instability, or maybe they just don't want to be a traditional housewife.

Wouldn't your friend feel resentment towards you tho ?
should be shortlived. if it isn't, that means she's the type to misdirect her negative feelings despite knowing better. which also means she's probably not the person I thought she was when befriending her.

either way, not fucking with that guy.

How do i approach a lady in the gym? She appears to take very good care of herself and whoops ass every morning the same time i go. Im 75% sure we are checking eachother out when the other isnt looking as we've connected eyes several times. I feel like there is always a rule not to bother someone else when they are getting a sick fucking pump, but everyday i dont do something my heart breaks little by little. Should i interrupt her sick fucking pump, or should i try to catch her outside? When we're done i feel disgusting and not my most confident physically. I dont even know what i would say either.

"Hey, I'm Louis.. Are you seeing anybody?" just sounds weird to me in my head. @Reesey help i dont have a father to teach me things and I know you go to the gym, how would you want someone to approach you if you were getting a sick fucking pump?

Well I look a hot mess when I go to the gym so I don't get approached much at all. Bwahaha.

But when I have, the method I liked the most was a dude paying attention to the fact that I didn't have a water bottle and had to walk to the fountain that day. He brought me a bottle of water. That broke the ice.

Runner up approach was the one who just came up and said "sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to let you know that I ....... " . That one was flattering and he was silly so there was laughs involved. But it comes 2nd on my list because it really all depends on what the chick is doing at the time.

I Loathe when folks try to talk to me on the treadmill.

CourageousSlimyDuckling-max-1mb.gif

Man, I'm DYING and you trying to spit..

Bzzz. Bzzz..gif

Other ways that weren't so subtle and didn't get very far were your typical whistles, gawks, whispers and words like "Dayyuumm, geesh, OMG, " under their breath. lol Stay away from those. haha

In any case, stop being a chump and tell the girl how you feel yo!

Hope this helps.. muah! lol

Thanks Reesey I hope this chick forgets her water bottle tomorrow morning! Or I'll try thinking of something to say that's worth interrupting her and flatter the fuck out of her.

How do y'all feel about men who play video games ? And yes he works a good job 6 figures, excellent credit and all that.

It's just his hobby - he loves to play video games.
No problem even if he ain’t have the 6 figures or excellent credit. As long as it’s a hobby and doesn’t interfere with important shit.

How do y'all feel about men who play video games ? And yes he works a good job 6 figures, excellent credit and all that.

It's just his hobby - he loves to play video games.

I wouldn't care regardless of his salary like Kandy said. Just don't get so tied up on your video games that you neglect the important things.

On the flip side, depending on what he's playing I may join or watch.

Back