Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

Ultimately you may never be where you want to be.. But everyone has the power to be right and just and that is a choice.

as i said before people across the board need to change how they raise and socialize their boys and girls....im not talking about that neo weirdo bullshit im just talking about rudimentary level human shit.

the topic is about misogyny and sexual abuse & how it functions interpersonally/structurally, it ain't about centering male feelings when women speak.

men want to be babied whenever women discuss their fears or politics around street harassment, domestic violence, intimate partner violence, rape, murder.
this is simply not true....

we want to be talked to like human beings...

you don't have to baby us, and you don't have to say
I'm not a nanny. Fuck your feelings, your ego, your lies, your derailment, your apologism. Fuck patriarchy.

and what?

That's not how conversations work... if you don't want to talk then either don't say shit or at the least expect the exact type of nonsensical shit thrown right back at you.....

but if u wanna talk respectfully......then we can talk respectfully
Also IDGAF if anything I say, do, think, write or believe is perceived as "male bashing." I don't care. my actual safety > your ego.

i don't care about male bashing, i care about constructive conversation... if you are going to present an issue, i want to talk about it without being hit with a barrage of insults...

i mean i know i can shit talk and troll with the best of them....but sometimes i wanna legit talk about shit....especially important shit.....

but i ain't gonna talk about it if half the time i'm in the thread defending being alive

Real shit by the same token we gotta stop letting the degenerates lead and stop supporting the bullshit... the stereotypical should not be the "real" but sadly we have many people that subscribe to this shit. Its alot of misplaced pride
But the degenerates don’t lead our society. We get defined by them, because we don’t control the media. You notice how the degenerates in white society don’t define white folks. White folks kill, rape, scam etc and they’re not the face of it. Who’s the face of public assistance? Black women even though white people are on it more than black women, they do more welfare fraud but yet black women are the face of welfare fraud, who’s the face of domestic violence? Black men. I can go on and on.

I think we gotta not take the convo personally when women say they dont feel protected and valued. We had music calling em bitches for at least 30 years if they are collectively feeling some type of way why we deny it.

Black women got are back by and large but they dont feel we got them. We dont look at why they feel we look at how we feel about that.

Haven't read the the thread but statically wouldn't these numbers be the same between other races?

IM FOCUSED ON BLACK PEOPLE.

I LIVE IN AN ALL BLACK COMMUNITY

I DONT CARE WHATS GOING IN WHITE PEOPLE/NON BLACK PPLS COMMUNITIES!

AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

Race, is there ever a middle ground with you?

You seem every either or-ish

I think we gotta not take the convo personally when women say they dont feel protected and valued. We had music calling em bitches for at least 30 years if they are collectively feeling some type of way why we deny it.

Black women got are back by and large but they dont feel we got them. We dont look at why they feel we look at how we feel about that.

Bruh i don't know how to say this, but many of us were not raised in an environment where women were shitted on like this.. many of us grew up in matriarchal family units where women were pretty much running shit.....

i think this is a extremely bad case of the majority being blamed for the crimes of a very small minority within the same group. which is extremely counterproductive when these same folk are trying their best to address the issue with an open mind...

like you know how hard it is trying have a discussion with someone bent on arguing.....

that's what this is

Race, is there ever a middle ground with you?

You seem every either or-ish

are you going to bring something constructive to the conversation instead of always trying to tone police me?

if not, dont mention me

Last edited:
IM FOCUSED ON BLACK PEOPLE.

I LIVE IN AN ALL BLACK COMMUNITY

I DONT CARE WHATS GOING IN WHITE PEOPLE/NON BLACK PPLS COMMUNITIES!

AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.
First off...... Who you yelling at?

Second...... The title suggest that black men are the only men who kill their women.

Third........I understand NOW that your only concern is for black people.

I already said I’ll be accountable for every black man that beats on black women, if @Race Jones can be accountable for all the black women who are on welfare and are baby mamas.

But the degenerates don’t lead our society. We get defined by them, because we don’t control the media. You notice how the degenerates in white society don’t define white folks. White folks kill, rape, scam etc and they’re not the face of it. Who’s the face of public assistance? Black women even though white people are on it more than black women, they do more welfare fraud but yet black women are the face of welfare fraud, who’s the face of domestic violence? Black men. I can go on and on.

Im speaking on the aspect where people aspire to be the lowest common denominator im not talking about the perception.. Im talking about what people readily consume and regurgitate..i mean thats across the board for everyone.. But we are talking about us too many people have an voracious appetite for fast food literally and figuratively thats also across the board.. but im talking about us.. Alot of peoples world view doesnt go past the chicken shack, the shit they listen to, or are told.. that goes for everyone. but im talking about us

First off...... Who you yelling at?

Second...... The title suggest that black men are the only men who kill their women.

Third........I understand NOW that your only concern is for black people.
She’s saying black men harm their women more than any other race. Those stats she put up reminds me of this.

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

are you going to be bring something constructive to the conversation instead of always trying to tone police me?

if not, dont mention me
I asked you a question

I'm not attacking you

I was going to share my thoughts, but I stopped to ask you a question first. Like damn, c'mon now

Anyway, my thoughts

Not everybody in the examples being used in here are like that.

To Czar point about black women being called bitches in rap for all these years, I agree 100%. Look at how it gets used loosely on this very forum just in everyday conversation.

But as far as a solution, I think it starts with the father/daughter dynamic. One day, she'll be old enough to make decisions on her own but until then, do the best you can to equip her with the tools to properly recognize ain't shit dudes and show her that she doesn't need to feel validated by the love of a man.

Bruh i don't know how to say this, but many of us were not raised in an environment where women were shitted on like this.. many of us grew up in matriarchal family units where women were pretty much running shit.....

i think this is a extremely bad case of the majority being blamed for the crimes of a very small minority within the same group. which is extremely counterproductive when these same folk are trying their best to address the issue with an open mind...

like you know how hard it is trying have a discussion with someone bent on arguing.....

that's what this is

DU, DU...DU

youre not understanding and you keep going around the topic, taking the scenic route instead of addressing the ISSSUE at hand.

You live in Baltimore for god sakes. maryland has one of the highest rates of domestic violence!

Women are dying right in your backyard on the daily.

and you dont even know it because youre too busy talking about semantics and how since you dont hit women you cant understand how women are out here dying.

Im done with you on this topic!

Im speaking on the aspect where people aspire to be the lowest common denominator im not talking about the perception.. Im talking about what people readily consume and regurgitate..i mean thats across the board for everyone.. But we are talking about us too many people have an voracious appetite for fast food literally and figuratively thats also across the board.. but im talking about us.. Alot of peoples world view doesnt go past the chicken shack, the shit they listen to, or are told.. that goes for everyone. but im talking about us
And for every black person that strives to be the lowest common denominator there are also black people that strive to be more. There’s a balance but the negative gets pushed when it comes to us.

my whole thing is what's the point of trying to bully, yell at, scream on and fight with the exact niggaz who trying they best to help change the shit????

like you want us in your corner or not??

i mean imma put myself in the cross hairs regardless cuz i have a very protective nature..... but it sucks we can't even talk about the shit without taking the role of the accused on some shit i myself am not guilty of

Back