Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

this has nothing to do with his wife being asian

its has everything to do with his sentiments towards Black women

personally, I think dragging him for his statements is kinda wack ...

the man is dead and nobody, regardless of their headass opinions deserve to be shot 20 times.

its just sad that he thought this way

this has nothing to do with his wife being asian

its has everything to do with his sentiments towards Black women

personally, I think dragging him for his statements is kinda wack ...

the man is dead and nobody, regardless of their headass opinions deserve to be shot 20 times.

Well true dragging him would be wrong and most black people dont think he deserved death. But we all know its gonna be mostly black people at that march. We the only ones that support us. But many niggas dont even like being black.

Maybe this just the wrong time to bring this up tho. Or wrong thread.

Well true dragging him would be wrong and most black people dont think he deserved death. But we all know its gonna be mostly black people at that march. We the only ones that support us. But many niggas dont even like being black.

Maybe this just the wrong time to bring this up tho. Or wrong thread.

I mean we march to denounce police repression and extrajudicial violence. honestly, his opinions dont matter at this time. we’ll march for his personhood, for the fact he was killed crassly and for the fact hes a HUMAN being.

Honestly tho, anytime I see Black men so hellbent on hating Black women I always ask myself what is the relationship between them and their mother?

sadly, a lot of Black women groom their sons to be self hating and misogynistic

Honestly tho, anytime I see Black men so hellbent on hating Black women I always ask myself what is the relationship between them and their mother?

sadly, a lot of Black women groom their sons to be self hating and misogynistic

judging from the few I know that sound like him, they usually have only fucked with hood rats......been set up, stole from, blasted on social media, harassed, etc and they have that view of all black women from the handful they chose

Ion play that coon shit...U disrespect my Queens No matter whom it is....It's Fuck ya...Period . That's some weak ass shit...I always looked/viewed Niggas that couldn't maintain handle a Relationships w/Sistas as being weak...but i digress..Fuck that Nigga...oh & his Fag ass brotha too

Last edited:
This thread is for the goof troop @GNS and @ghostdenithegawd, two brothers that had a hard time understanding my POV in the official Black panther thread.

I stated that Killmonger was the typical Black american male when he started beating up and harming the women in Wakanda. Of course niggas got mad and even went as far as harrassing other men in the thread that agreed with me el oh el

So heres tea:
Each year thousands of black women are shot, stabbed, stalked, brutalized and murdered in crimes that never make it on the national radar. Black women experience intimate partner and domestic violence far more greater than white women

View attachment 33226

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 92 percent of incidents where a black woman was killed in a domestic violence situation, her intimate partner was also BLACK.

*DING MOTHERFUCKING DING*

So in conclusion,

Black women are almost three times as likely to experience death as a result of DV/IPV than White women. And while Black women only make up 8% of the population, 22% of homicides that result from DV/IPV happen to Black Women and 29% of all victimized women, making it one of the leading causes of death for Black women ages 15 to 34. Statistically, we experience sexual assault and DV/IPV at disproportionate rates and have the highest rates of intra-racial violence against us than any other group.

So when I say Killmonger mirrors the average Black American male, this is what I mean.

This is your thread title:

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

However, according to the CDC, the leading cause of death for Black women 15-34 is "Unintentional Injuries" aka "accidents" as in Black women are either clumsy as fuck, texting and driving, drinking and driving, and other foolish fuckery and dying because of it.

The 2nd leading cause of death is Homicide for 15-24. For 25-34 it's heart disease with homicide as the 4th leading cause of death. BUT, the CDC doesn't discern between homicide as a result of domestic disputes or plain old "a nigga got shot" incidents, so I'd like to see where you got them bullshit ass numbers from for your title.

Also, the Bureau of Labor Statistics doesn't compile and publish homicide rates. And I'd have to ask the question: What percentage of Black Men were killed in DV situations by a Black woman? Because "fair is fair" and y'all woofin' about equality this and that so if you're really about equality then a bit of transparency is needed here. If you're going to lay blame at our feet for black women dying, we had better see a number at a statistical zero for percentage of black men killed in dv situations by black women otherwise y'all are no different or better than us.

Ion play that coon shit...U disrespect my Queens No matter whom it is....It's Fuck ya...Period . That's some weak ass shit...I always looked/viewed Niggas that couldn't maintain handle a Relationships w/Sistas as being weak...but i digress..Fuck that Nigga...oh & his Fag ass brotha too
shouldnt it depend on said sista?

some chicks are outta pocket just becasue

Back