Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Lml what gtfoh

@Playmaker88 @Rubato
Why'd yall goat this bullshit?

This thread is for the goof troop @GNS and @ghostdenithegawd, two brothers that had a hard time understanding my POV in the official Black panther thread.

I stated that Killmonger was the typical Black american male when he started beating up and harming the women in Wakanda. Of course niggas got mad and even went as far as harrassing other men in the thread that agreed with me el oh el

So heres tea:
Each year thousands of black women are shot, stabbed, stalked, brutalized and murdered in crimes that never make it on the national radar. Black women experience intimate partner and domestic violence far more greater than white women

39152FD9-7083-4591-97E6-CC2D4AC4D2AD.png

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 92 percent of incidents where a black woman was killed in a domestic violence situation, her intimate partner was also BLACK.

*DING MOTHERFUCKING DING*

So in conclusion,

Black women are almost three times as likely to experience death as a result of DV/IPV than White women. And while Black women only make up 8% of the population, 22% of homicides that result from DV/IPV happen to Black Women and 29% of all victimized women, making it one of the leading causes of death for Black women ages 15 to 34. Statistically, we experience sexual assault and DV/IPV at disproportionate rates and have the highest rates of intra-racial violence against us than any other group.

So when I say Killmonger mirrors the average Black American male, this is what I mean.

This woman made a whole thread just to make it clear to me she doesn't understand what average means.
Thanks but no thanks

Accountability Matters.

You have a very low account of black people if you think Killmonger mirrors of average black male.. or maybe its your environment whatever it is.. its a problem..
That's what u get for goating her bullshit

This woman made a whole thread just to make it clear to me she doesn't understand what average means.
Thanks but no thanks

That's what u get for goating her bullshit

average was just for theaterical purposes

you dorks knew what I meant

Your views can mirror the average white supremacist talking points when you dont fully articulate and add context to them

You cant say shit for theatrical purpose woman

WORDS MATTER

Killmonger had one goal- to rule shit the way he saw fit. Anyone who got in the way would die-Black Panter,Forrest Whitaker, Klaw. His GF knew that she came 2nd in his plans and told him sorry when she knew she had to be killed by him. Let's not forget dude is an assassin. All the Crocodile marks on his body represents a kill...His name is Killmonger.

I can't see the correlation you propose here.

average was just for theaterical purposes

you dorks knew what I meant
I'm not trying to decipher your bullshit as you saw I didn't even @ you.
I don't try to change people's mind especially when it's dead set on stupidity and/or ignorance

WHAT'S THE SOLUTION!!!!!

WE GOTTA STOP OUR NIGGAZ FROM KILLING OUR BLACK WOMEN!!!!!

so what's the solution to this fatal issue endangering our women?
:cont:

Stop beating women. Teach both sexes early to keep hands to self. ID abuse signs early. Dont just mind your business when we see the shit. I mean i see it all the time black women saying they dont feel protected by us.

Stop beating women. Teach both sexes early to keep hands to self. ID abuse signs early. Dont just mind your business when we see the shit. I mean i see it all the time black women saying they dont feel protected by us.
i always find this hard to relate to, cuz i don't understand where it's not taught...

like i ain't gonna believe we giving niggaz tutorials to beat their women

i always find this hard to relate to, cuz i don't understand where it's not taught...

like i ain't gonna believe we giving niggaz tutorials to beat their women

Well i mean plenty niggas do the shit i mean it was ok in the 50s until women got a few more rights. Now its just more hidden but we all know a chick who got beat by a man. But niggas act like any critique of us as a whole means literally all of us. And we get in our feelings and the convo goes nowhere.

Well i mean plenty niggas do the shit i mean it was ok in the 50s until women got a few more rights. Now its just more hidden but we all know a chick who got beat by a man. But niggas act like any critique of us as a whole means literally all of us. And we get in our feelings and the convo goes nowhere.
okay, so again solutions..

are we actively encoutraging niggaz to call the law on dudes who hit their chicks... are we inserting ourselves in domestic disputes...

are we matching violence with violence.....

like what is acceptable here?

cuz when things are presented in a certain manner, you can't expect them not to be addressed in that same manner.....

if this is a dire issue, then we need serious changes in our culture and the way we treat women......

of course people are going to be defensive about things they love...

I love black women, so imma take it some kinda way if i'm told i'm the biggest threat to black women....

how do we change that????

Back