ABW Interviews: Goldie

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
Today, I have the pleasure of interviewing one of my best friends.

You know him! The Gold One! The Site Owner! Your OGs, OG. The best spades player in the world! TheMasterkey!
The one and only @Goldie!

Any questions you want to ask him please PM me.
We will start when you’re ready Gold One!!​

Reactions: Moonbabe
giphy.gif

latino time is worse than cp time

and if he mixed ,the nigga might not show up

Reactions: Reesey
So Goldie, tell us where you are from and what it was like growing up.​

So Goldie, tell us where you are from and what it was like growing up.​

I'm from the DMV, I've spent pretty much my entire life here. Similar to NY, the DMV is a melting pot of all nationalities. There's black areas, chinese areas, ethiopian areas, latino areas, etc. You'll find pretty much find any ethnicity here and I took full advantage of that. Some days I'll chill with my latino people, the next I'm with my niggas and some days I was in the white neighborhoods cuz they had the best bud. That ended up helping me cuz when it came time to travel to different countries it wasn't that big of a transition being that I was already familiar with so many different cultures.

The area is pretty much like most urban areas, the big rich houses would be on one block and the hood will be on the next block down. I never witnessed direct racism in my life and I've been waiting my entire life for somebody to step out there lol guess I gotta travel south.

Last edited:
Would you say you were a bad kid or a good kid?​

lol I was a good kid for the most part, I never got in any trouble in school. I won a couple math competitions in school, I was a solid kid. Like I said a couple days ago, all I cared about was ball, rap and chicks. Now I did start fuckin with females pretty early, I started suckin titties and finger poppin around 13. But other than that, I stayed outta trouble.

Speaking of titties, you are known for your love of the jugs. What do you think contributed to that?​

Speaking of titties, you are known for your love of the jugs. What do you think contributed to that?​

Not being a homo lol I've always been a titty nigga since I can remember. Ofc I still like a phat ass, but I'll take a shorty with some big titties and a small nice shaped ass over the opposite everyday of the week.

Most members know that you are mixed. If not, they know now. Question from a member: How well is your Spanish? And were you born in the US?

Most members know that you are mixed. If not, they know now. Question from a member: How well is your Spanish?

It's aight. I'm not 100% fluent, but i would understand 95% of a conversation 2 spanish cats were having.