ABW Interviews: Germs

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
Welcome back to ABW Interviews.

Today ABW will be interviewing the one and only Germs which should definitely a funny/strange interview to say the least.

@Germs let me know when you're ready​

30ms30p.gif

any other day, this nigga germs is a fucking gnat that is just everywhere

the day somebody actually designates time for his goofy ass, he gets ghost

I been busy, what’s up? I’m on lunch now..I got 40minures

I always assumed you were from somewhere in the deep south. Where are you from and how was it growing up there?

I always assumed you were from somewhere in the deep south. Where are you from and how was it growing up there?
I was born in Charleston SC, my father is from here. My mother is from Bronx, NY. Probably around 2 years old we moved back to Da Bronx and I live there till I was 7. Around 7 she sent me back to Charleston and I lived down here till I was 14, and then lived in jersey for a year. Then bounced back and forth between Charleston and Bmore for a few years.

It’s aight down here, bmore is trash. The mind set down here wasn’t all that ambitious. But it’s one of those places where everyone u know, knows who you don’t know, if u get what I mean

I was born in Charleston SC, my father is from here. My mother is from Bronx, NY. Probably around 2 years old we moved back to Da Bronx and I live there till I was 7. Around 7 she sent me back to Charleston and I lived down here till I was 14, and then lived in jersey for a year. Then bounced back and forth between Charleston and Bmore for a few years.

It’s aight down here, bmore is trash. The mind set down here wasn’t all that ambitious. But it’s one of those places where everyone u know, knows who you don’t know, if u get what I mean

2 part question.

Why do you say B-more is trash?

Why did your mother send u back to SC?