ABW COURT: SJM

Is He Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
Welcome To ABW Court.

Today the jury(the people of ABW) will decide the verdict of @Serious Juice Mayne

If found guilty he will be sent to ABW's newest part of the site: ABW JAIL, where jailed posters can still post and make threads but will not be able to post in the other parts of the site. Only mods will be able to view that part of the site.

We're going to skip the trial portion of the case because that's pretty much has already taken place here:

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.p...mpleted-rip-ic-blackrain-has-had-enough.2825/

Both SJM and others have spoken. Here's some evidence from both sides:

I vote Juice Mayne...

This nigga searched the web for men's photo's.

Remember how he falsely claimed Ike was some fat nigga dancin with a shiny shirt?

Remember how he falsely claimed I was some fat nigga sittin at a Computer with glasses?

Remember how he was proven to be the Gaylias when he accidently used his personal photoshop account which had a fuck ton of those Gay ass Gifs?, nigga forgot I be checking up on my enemies....
Untitled-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That’s ktulu forum from TISH where niggas made that fake ass profile nigga made fake ass profiles of everybody gettin at them ... real IC niggas when over there and clapped that shit down

Maybe Joker starts revealing secrets. Joker was a mod on the ic too. A quiet one. One who saw all but stayed quiet. Maybe on ABW, Joker actually becomes...The Joker...

Maybe. We'll see how things pan out. X-Files is on.

Everyone has 24 hours to vote

I let the staff determine how long of a sentence it'll be lol But I don't think it'll be a lifetime sentence.

Yeah, he posted those nigganudes.

I think he is probably retarded though. I mean look at the lack of articulation and subject matter in his posts. It looks like he hasn't progressed a day past 2007-2009. Posting in Donkey probably was and still is the highlight of his life.

The IC was a very rough place back in the day. He probably couldn't fight back with his intellect, so he stooped to the lowest level possible.

I'll give him another benefit of a doubt. He probably ran with the other gayliases to be a part of something, to finally fit in with a group. He probably was underaged, impressionable, and experimenting with his sexuality at the time.

I'll say forgive him. If he really, really wants to get back in our good graces, then name his co-conspirators.

Last edited:
Will @AP21 be in jail too? Will there be more exposures? Stay tuned to ABW Court and we'll find out after these commercials.

IC mods need to be taken to court for protecting all the dudes who was doing it.

Reactions: GNS
Oh yeah, I think everyone should be able to see the jail. I know it is possible.

Honestly, I think he should get a SFW gay-themed avi, name change, banner, and pink fonts.

We don't want to run homie off.

Oh yeah, I think everyone should be able to see the jail. I know it is possible.

Honestly, I think he should get a SFW gay-themed avi, name change, banner, and pink fonts.

We don't want to run homie off.

It's gonna be like real jail, nobody knows what goes on in there till you're in there.

Reactions: Judy Winslow