Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ur television taste is suspect, but ima take ur word for it and check it out this weekend lol

Lil kid aint shit for doing that at the end. Fucked up.

Wonder what Q's (old head) end game is.

White cops girl had the ass. Had to bring it back to make sure. He dunno what to do with it.

jus watched the 1st ep. reading the comments, I wasn't feelin it as much as most of yall. But I'll give it a couple more episodes.

I also think the old head hustler is the real father of the boy that was killed which is why he's asking questions about the murder

dope show...definitely one of the only shows i'm checking for on TV right now...the one thing that does surprise me tho....is the lil kids that TALK like they grown ass men don't have pistols too...lol...i would've thought the young boy would've fired on the old head that was looking for him by now...Jason Mitchell is killin it...im glad he's got a couple of roles after S.O.C. and they're not all the same so you don't see Eazy E here on the Chi...you remember him as Eazy yes but he is definitely steppin his game up and out of that shadow of being "the guy that played Eazy E"

the show is trying hard to run with the concurring and conflicting storylines/timelines but the foreshadowing is awful
its evident the old nigga is the kid father and the police killed that kid

knowing that not sure how many seasons this show will go

thats why the other cop keeps trying to wrap up the investigation, also why he s looking for that phone prolly contains evidence against him. Also if u look at the show s producers u know where this is going

Fair enough.

Naw old head was just desparate to get back in that pussy.iid call the show solid..a lil too much with the kids...bout to watch episodes 3 and 4

Back