Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi is giving me hypertension, but one of the bright sides of him holding us hostage is we avoid giving multiple players one of these crazy deals.

Even if we miss out on Kawhi, most teams have used up there cap space. We can get some good deals now, I hope. Pelinka better not fuck this up.

I fuck with Elton Brand nh

Instead of losing Jimmy for nothing we get a solid piece in Richardson. And Jimmy my guy but somebody needs to tell him listen you not a franchise player dog

Yeah we overpaying Tobias and Horford but fuck it players get overpaid every day b. Losing JJ hurts too but in terms of size and defense we got a strong squad on paper and I expect Embiid and Ben to make the next step

Gotta go get some cheap shooters now and we good

Last edited:
Lmaoooo bro these clown ass niggas really blew it cause they wanted to tank and play weak ass Mudiay/Mario Hezonja instead of prioritizing developing the young boys.

I’m in shock. I wasted a year watching these trash ass niggas cause they got cocky. Their young talent really is better than the Nets but they going fuck it up and not even put the right vets around them this year

These niggas had KD homies in the organization and blew it. Fiz bum ass going be coaching for his career this year. Couldn’t happen to a better organization
But but Fizdale is a "players coach"....

So bucks going w all height.
Knicks going w all power forwards
And philly....

I can't wait to see Phillies shot chart..

Right now Horford is their best shooter..

Interesting all around

Emmm....tobias wasn't too impressive last season..but we will see.

Tobias shot 39.7% from 3 last year and has shot in the 40's the last few seasons. Now maybe you mean After he signed with philly because his % dropped some but the guy has turned himself into a pretty good shooter. Not great but pretty damn good

Tobias shot 39.7% from 3 last year and has shot in the 40's the last few seasons. Now maybe you mean After he signed with philly because his % dropped some but the guy has turned himself into a pretty good shooter. Not great but pretty damn good

This what I'm talking about right there..he didnt do anything in philly that stuck out to me..

Lmao

They will be horrible on defense if Iggy gon

Curry Can’t guard anybody
Green gon have to actually guard players and can’t rely on Klay, Iggy and KD guarding players
DLo is meh on defense

Obviously they will miss KD and Klay severely on defense.

But let’s not pretend Iggy was your All NBA defender 38 minutes a night. Dude didn’t start and played 23 minutes game. He also missed 15 games.

It’s possible they can retain Looney or pick up a few more athletes.

70% of Defense is about effort. They don’t have the arrogance and privilege next year to roll out of bed every night with 3 HOF scorers on offense. If there coaches are worth anything, I think they’ll be more focused on that end of the floor.

I don’t see them being that much worse on D than last year (and they looked terrible last year).

Obviously they will miss KD and Klay severely on defense.

But let’s not pretend Iggy was your All NBA defender 38 minutes a night. Dude didn’t start and played 23 minutes game. He also missed 15 games.

It’s possible they can retain Looney or pick up a few more athletes.

70% of Defense is about effort. They don’t have the arrogance and privilege next year to roll out of bed every night with 3 HOF scorers on offense. If there coaches are worth anything, I think they’ll be more focused on that end of the floor.

I don’t see them being that much worse on D than last year (and they looked terrible last year).
They're gonna look turrible this year

Shit

Just got caught up from page 118 lol

@juks, still think Griffin overrated as a GM?

You want red Dot or tobasco with that crow? I got both

The best thing for the Knicks would be if they just fell under the radar.

The problem though is day 1 after the Nets get KD and Kyrie the bigger story is the Knicks losing than the Nets winning.

KD not going to the Knicks is the bigger story than KD going to the Nets, and unless Kawhi goes to the Lakers, KD not going to the Knicks is gonna be the biggest story of free agency.

We cant even quietly take this L cause everywhere I look Knicks are the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back