Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Lmao nigga went hard for no reason

Not a Tariq fan, but........if this attack had been real........everything he said would've been true.

Despite the hoax, it still exposes the mentality of many gay blacks.

Which is the fact that most of them identify themselves by their sexuality before their race.

Meaning, they consider themselves gay or LGBTQ before they consider themselves black.

Probably one of the reasons the hoax wasn't successful.

If he had just said it was a racially motivated attack, it would've been more believable without adding the homophobic part to the story.

Maybe not in downtown Chicago, but if he had staged it somewhere else..........idk, Idaho or Iowa or somewhere on the wrong side of the tracks in the South.........it would've been more convincing without the gay element.

But the gays just can't seem to help themselves.

It's gay over everything with them.

nh

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Aite fam needs to chill out... I ve never seen him that involved in any other case.... now he out here grating interviews and shit

Which is why I don't trust them. Seems he's using this opportunity to boost his status. And trying to shine a better light on the CPD. like some PR shyt

So wait, I just realized Jussie 36 years old.

I thought he was in his late 20's.

How the fuck did he think this was gon work after every example to the contrary?

36 years of watching people fuck their own situation up and he thought he was gon be an exception to the rule?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/que...ett-until-i-see-some-proof-im-going-with-him/

Queen Latifah Stands By Jussie Smollett: Until I See Some Proof, ‘I’m Going With Him’

Queen Latifah says she plans to stick by Jussie Smollett amid reports of evidence from Chicago police that he staged his own hate crime.

“Until somebody can show me some proof otherwise, I’m going with him,” Queen Latifah told Zainab Salbi on Yahoo News’ Through Her Eyes.

“Because the guy I’ve seen has always been someone who cares about people, who cares about others, whose very kind and whose always cool and sweet, that’s the guy I know,” she added.” So until I can see some definitive proof, which I haven’t seen yet, then, you know, I gotta go with him.”

Back