Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you didn't ban him. I like others are trying to understand what he said that got him banned so we don't make the same mistake. I assume it must have beeñ pretty brutal since you didn't seem to be bothered enough.

Aye bruh...how you say this word?? Is it “bee-en-ye”?? “Bee-yen??”...also do you have to say it wit a lisp??

:scust1:

Lmao

I can only understand what the nigga's saying 50% of the time and he's a Lebron nut hugger, but Shannon Sharpe is funny af.

I can only understand what the nigga's saying 50% of the time and he's a Lebron nut hugger, but Shannon Sharpe is funny af.

This nigga got me in here dying bruh...he said Kyrie would throw tha ball in tha stands after Lebron shot tha 3...but he would have had to wait until it came thru tha net 1st lmao hahahaha...when he pulled that hand full of Backwoods out tha bag all I could think is “police been looking at me funny for 20 yrs buying this out tha store and now they’re on TV....”

This nigga got me in here dying bruh...he said Kyrie would throw tha ball in tha stands after Lebron shot tha 3...but he would have had to wait until it came thru tha net 1st lmao hahahaha...when he pulled that hand full of Backwoods out tha bag all I could think is “police been looking at me funny for 20 yrs buying this out tha store and now they’re on TV....”

"This what Lebron likes, the Cohibas" lmaooo

14 years ago today

I was out at a bar getting drunk for my bday watching tha game/fight laughing cuz I almost got in a fight wit’ Jearmaine O’Neal when I was like 16 and he was like 13 or 14 tha 1st time we met cuz he kept goaltending when we was playing ball at my boys house one summer...he was just called 6-9 then cuz he was 6’9” lol...he was a stick this so he woulda got this work...tha height difference made up for tha age difference tho...foh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back