Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction and obsession are not in the same neighborhood

Was never really obsessed with Kat.

I just liked to fuck with her more than anything.

We used to get in some brutal exchanges.

The only women on the old site that people can make an argument that I was obsessed over were Manda...............and Six, but not in the same way.

As far as the reactions go, it shows that a lot of you henchy-head nignogs aren't as pro-black as you claim after switching it up once you came over here.

The only women on the old site that people can make an argument that I was obsessed over were Manda...............and Six, but not in the same way.

As far as the reactions go, it shows that a lot of you henchy-head nignogs aren't as pro-black as you claim after switching it up once you came over here.
Name names.

3qrc6eewplr71.png

I'm not in this, but I liked Kat, i thought she was fun. But, some of yall really loved her. It was amazing to see her delete her account , then have the most reactions a week later.

Was also interesting to see adults doing Helga Pataki type shit, like people couldnt see through it.

Oh they loved her as much as they say didn't.

She was fun, playful, adventurous, comedic, witty, sensitive and equally mean, cheeky and easy on the eyes with a nice body.

And a Scorpio, and you how them freaks are

This one gonna take more than 7 days to heal tho. It's not just reconnecting to itself and sealing. I took a good ass chunk out and it's regrowth not seal over. So irritated rn.

I remember how much some of you thirst traps lusted after Kat Stacks and her cankles.

Scust.

Pico was way sexier than her, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back