Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I always sync the folders I want to keep using Mega's desktop app and once they're on my computer, Mega can't remove or disable them. I've lost plenty of files that weren't backed up/synced, but nothing that I was mad about.
Im mainly on mobile so instead going through the whole reinforcing my files on pc thing I was just simply looking for a more secure storage app😂

86225EA7-46F1-499D-8F87-5457CF1433E2.png
“I KNOW you ain’t finna pass on all dis WAP”!!!

I don't share my primary mega account and never will. I create dummy accounts and use a VPN. Hopefully other file sharers do the same. Google drive is kinda trash to me. Dropbox is too(even though I use both to some degree). Mega is my go to for file sharing with strangers...until it inevitably gets shut down. It's just better for large files.

Even if you don't share your primary account, if the content owner puts DMCA or other kinds of protection on their content, it will get zapped while it is sitting there in your account.

Even if you don't share your primary account, if the content owner puts DMCA or other kinds of protection on their content, it will get zapped while it is sitting there in your account.
Thank you That’s what I’ve been trying to say no matter if you share it or not that shit getting deleted but when you on google drive you don’t have to worry about that

View attachment 637079
“I KNOW you ain’t finna pass on all dis WAP”!!!
nahh the mandem a moving mad with this one still😂😂😂

Back