Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anyone want king Nasir or MandingoGucci megas?

If you got Nasir's new shit with M!M! Curv I'd take a look at that.

Maybe some of Gucci's shit too.... I got a folder of him from earlier this year but I never posted it because it is too big and frankly he's fucking a lot of unattractive chicks in it (imho). Looks like he's been working with a higher grade of partner lately though.

If you got Nasir's new shit with M!M! Curv I'd take a look at that.

Maybe some of Gucci's shit too.... I got a folder of him from earlier this year but I never posted it because it is too big and frankly he's fucking a lot of unattractive chicks in it (imho). Looks like he's been working with a higher grade of partner lately though.
Bet give me a second

Agreed the scary part is if she was smarter and not as emotional she could fuck this man over more than she trying to do now. That rapist label carries heavy weight that follows you even when proven innocent.
how ? when she has not provided any proof, to my knowledge she hasnt proved one std results paper or no texts from him mentioning any thing related to rape or stds.

man you be doin your homework on these foolz, good lookin out wid the list

Back