Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enzo69resurgence was a wack Black woman bashing poster on the ic that tried to dick ride whoever was poppin at that time (known fags Bilfiger and blank)

Nigga on here literally CRYING for gayalias accounts and spam posters because “it’s boring without them” and niggas entertaining it ... smh
" Real niggas dont get accused of dealing with fags, Hoffa" ___ Aye Verb

i ve never had any interaction w u in a decade of posting in the same site....plz keep it that way

Do I talk down or keep it 100?
Its all about perception.

Ask any dude I spoke to about business if I talk down to them.

Did I talk down to you since we here?

Dont want to argue. Im just telling you my perception. I know youve done business and other shit with some posters but how you come across sometimes can turn people off the message you trying to deliver. Just speaking for myself tho. Cant really speak for anyone else.

Fuck outta here you stay on this bring IC fucekry here shit ABW maturity>>>>>>humor from a dead site. Getting older and wanting actual discussions while speaking with cool ass people is boring to you? Corny

Well, well... look who got a backbone folks.

Don't you stay posting on TheColi where they hate black women, worship white women, and are overall lame ass fuck?

Isn't TheColi just a bigger, more controlled, informative version of the IC?

You a unloyal snake motherfucker who changes his style based on where ever he is posting.

You clamoring to chat with these bitches online, but the question is can you get off the bench if you really, really tried?

Essentially, you are just a self-esteem boost to these chicks until the next time they are getting folded into a pretzel/curled into a little ball by a real nigga.

Nothing wrong with a controlled amount of aggression, assertiveness, and silliness around females, b.

The main chick you trying to holler at on here is into male anal play.

That tells us everything we need to know about your soft lesbian dyke looking ass.

" Real niggas dont get accused of dealing with fags, Hoffa" ___ Aye Verb

i ve never had any interaction w u in a decade of posting in the same site....plz keep it that way
You been hollerin my name on here non stop so I’m assuming you been looking for an jui mayne response because you bored but cool.

“Stay in yo lane”_Lavar Ball

2qjbvx1.png

annnnnnnd im out.

Lmaooooo at so many abs. Aye who was the nigga accused of countin abs or some shit and got bodied for it lmaooo.

You been hollerin my name on here non stop so I’m assuming you been looking for an jui mayne response because you bored but cool.

“Stay in yo lane”_Lavar Ball
i asked niggas to out the gaylias....of the thousands of posters who came thru the IC, niggas pinpointed you.... now u been in here for 2 days lashing out at everyone ....who u think u are Marlo or some shit? lmao

I could’ve sworn before these niggas came you was rooting for this shit. Your ass was in and out this site during the whole year and now that the IC is dead, you on this hoe heavy. You ain’t never fucked with ABW like that. Why, i guess we was too boring.

Goldie ain’t gotta talk to you about nothing before making anything. The discussion had already been had.

First off, bitch look at the threads in the Moderator section of ABW. Who started the most thread there? I did.

Second, I shed blood for ABW on BB when they were talking shit about the IC; TheColi when I went recruiting over there; and the IC when Dizz was over there talking shit about Goldie.

Overall, I know how to make Goldie money. You may feel important with your little threads and moderatorship, but I am a boss nigga who doesn't need to check-in day-to-day to make my presence felt. My influence can be felt with ideas, visions, and without an official title while you have to slave for your shit.

What you going to do now? Put me on ignore like you do everyone else you cannot get alone with?

Dont want to argue. Im just telling you my perception. I know youve done business and other shit with some posters but how you come across sometimes can turn people off the message you trying to deliver. Just speaking for myself tho. Cant really speak for anyone else.
Shit.....its always gonna be that way.
I cant reach nor please everyone. I just never forget.

I think more people need to be open to different delivery methods.

You can miss a lot because of what you may think a person needs to say a certain way. When it may not even be what you hear but what and how you think and see and who you are. Not saying you...but just saying. Sometimes sarcasm gets lost kn the net aswell...

Unless I went directly at a person or got frustrated ...I don't see a need to belittle or talk down on anyone.

I have no reason to.

I could’ve sworn before these niggas came you was rooting for this shit. Your ass was in and out this site during the whole year and now that the IC is dead, you on this hoe heavy. You ain’t never fucked with ABW like that. Why, i guess we was too boring.

Goldie ain’t gotta talk to you about nothing before making anything. The discussion had already been had.

@Goldie, @AP21, and @King Du can probably tell you that my style is my suited on the IC than it is here.

Even though I necessarily don't vibe with the site all the time, I still support it.

First off, bitch look at the threads in the Moderator section of ABW. Who started the most thread there? I did.

Second, I shed blood for ABW on BB when they were talking shit about the IC; TheColi when I went recruiting over there; and the IC when Dizz was over there talking shit about Goldie.

Overall, I know how to make Goldie money. You may feel important with your little threads and moderatorship, but I am a boss nigga who doesn't need to check-in day-to-day to make my presence felt. My influence can be felt with ideas, visions, and without an official title while you have to slave for your shit.

What you going to do now? Put me on ignore like you do everyone else you cannot get alone with?

Look at you giving me power. Now, I’m a bitch.

Secondly, who gives a fuck how many threads you made in one section that only a select mfs can see. Step ya shit up fam.

Thirdly, the only blood you probably shed was from your monthly. I got some pads for that.

Weren’t you dying a few months ago boss man?

Funny thing I’ve only had one mf on ignore which was @GNS. Who i adore now.
Everybody else just got ignored but I won’t ignore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back