WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bruhbif you think WWE wouldn't hesitate to change them belts, then you out yo rabbit azzz mind.

Not only will they change it...but they'll discontinue and jack up the price on the previous belt on some "Limited/Exclusive/Get'em While You Can Cuz We Ain't Makin No Mo' Of This Style Ever Again" Edition type deal. They jacked up the price wit previous two when the new one got introduced.

WWE will always find ways to make money wit their merchandise.
Okay but you realize they've had the centerpiece title for 11 years now right? Longer than that if you count the spinner belt which was the same concept. The W is gonna be front and center.

the-tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon-episode-1954-dwayne-johnson-roman-reigns.jpg

The Tonight Show. Last night. That's why the belt looks the way it does.

The big W is a Vince thing and they’ve killed everything Vince has done. Triple H and crew have been going back to a more old school feel and improving on everything. The W on the WHC isn’t as big and annoying.

It feels more balanced. I think if Cody wins and he does bring back the winged-eagle, it will be modernized and still have a W but like the WHC does.

But it has to stay that way…it can’t change back if someone else wins it. And honestly, it would make sense that this current title dies/retires with Roman as he’s held it for so long.

Okay but you realize they've had the centerpiece title for 11 years now right? Longer than that if you count the spinner belt which was the same concept. The W is gonna be front and center.

Meh...if they serious about this being the Renaissance Era...then the belt needs to change too. A brand new belt and redesign, symbolizes that change and the new era.

The big W is a Vince thing and they’ve killed everything Vince has done. Triple H and crew have been going back to a more old school feel and improving on everything. The W on the WHC isn’t as big and annoying.

It feels more balanced. I think if Cody wins and he does bring back the winged-eagle, it will be modernized and still have a W but like the WHC does.

But it has to stay that way…it can’t change back if someone else wins it. And honestly, it would make sense that this current title dies/retires with Roman as he’s held it for so long.

My only fear is they do the same design as the Raw WHC, but a different color. I wanna see two completely different type of titles for both brands.

I’ve been messing with AI art for the title..it’s put out some interesting designs. It keeps the shape of the current title but removed the giant W and puts in an eagle with the W smaller. I’m interested to see how it changes if it actually does.

....this is WrestleMania 40 lol. Are you saying he turns on Roman this weekend?

The tweet said there isn’t a scenario where Rock v Roman doesn’t happen….and guess what, it ain’t happening. He ain’t facing Roman. They had to pivot. That’s what I was pointing out. As for Rock turning on Roman…we thought that early on but now it doesn’t seem to make sense. But you never know.

Damn, Rock was an hour and 1/2 late to the wwe world or whatever it is. That’s crazy.

Back