WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm thinking of doing just night 1 right now i'll decide by tomorrow. I also forget about the weather aspect of this so doing just one night as opposed to both will give me the option to spend more on better seats. Dont wanna be high up in an open stadium in early April lol weather gonna be ass
Kinda sucks they dont do combo tickets but business is business.

Kinda sucks they dont do combo tickets but business is business.
I mean they do have bundles. It's just them shits is expensive as fuck. At this stage in the game the best bet might be to wait it out for the resell market to cool down.

I was able to get club level seats for both days on the day of and that would've been damn near impossible in the days leading up to it when the prices were higher.

I get the feeling The Rock is going to turn on Roman Reigns on night 2 and cost him to lose the Undisputed WWE championship

I get the feeling The Rock is going to turn on Roman Reigns on night 2 and cost him to lose the Undisputed WWE championship
I predict that will happen the Monday after Mania.

Start the new year with the start off with a huge angle and they going to drag that shit for most the year or at the very least Summer Slam.

For those asking how WWE will handle the cold weather expected for Wrestlemania 40 this weekend, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed the company will be utilizing the specially produced heated ring they created several years ago for the outdoor Wrestlemania in New Jersey. There will be heat pumped into the ring from all four corners.

While rain is not currently expected to be likely during the PPV, we are told that there will a canopy above the ring. The weather in Philly was absolutely awful yesterday, making a pretty rough day for those working setup at Lincoln Financial Field.

We have also heard from those in Philly that there's been talk that Philadelphia Mummers will be utilized for a ring entrance at the show. The Mummers take part every New Year's Day in massive parade in Philly that has been running since 1901 featuring colorful costumes.

For those asking how WWE will handle the cold weather expected for Wrestlemania 40 this weekend, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed the company will be utilizing the specially produced heated ring they created several years ago for the outdoor Wrestlemania in New Jersey. There will be heat pumped into the ring from all four corners.

While rain is not currently expected to be likely during the PPV, we are told that there will a canopy above the ring. The weather in Philly was absolutely awful yesterday, making a pretty rough day for those working setup at Lincoln Financial Field.

We have also heard from those in Philly that there's been talk that Philadelphia Mummers will be utilized for a ring entrance at the show. The Mummers take part every New Year's Day in massive parade in Philly that has been running since 1901 featuring colorful costumes.

Feels like after this year they gonna do away with having Mania in the North East. I cant see them coming back to NY / NJ unless its the Garden

Feels like after this year they gonna do away with having Mania in the North East. I cant see them coming back to NY / NJ unless its the Garden

i believe the highest bidder gets the show.
so if a cold weather city outbids a warm weather city/dome stadium, niggas better bundle up lol

i believe the highest bidder gets the show.
so if a cold weather city outbids a warm weather city/dome stadium, niggas better bundle up lol

Ah right I forgot about this
Well we'll see going forward cause the fact that they have to address all this right now with Philly should have them at least consider weather as a factor. Niggas only making sure the talent stay warm lol

Meh...I'm for it. I mean the current ain't no different from the previous two. All they did was change the color. They need to get rid of that dumbazzz big azzz WWE logo on the front. Bruh probably would take it back to an old skool look if possible

Meh...I'm for it. I mean the current ain't no different from the previous two. All they did was change the color. They need to get rid of that dumbazzz big azzz WWE logo on the front. Bruh probably would take it back to an old skool look if possible
Cody gotta get the wing belt back.

f2e4948877e42d9f10a7cfc210eb12d20eb26c4ebd24d02a1a489344b9a05262.jpg

They ain't changing shit. Marketing is too strong

f2e4948877e42d9f10a7cfc210eb12d20eb26c4ebd24d02a1a489344b9a05262.jpg

They ain't changing shit. Marketing is too strong

Bruh if you think WWE wouldn't hesitate to change them belts, then you out yo rabbit azzz mind.

Not only will they change it...but they'll discontinue and jack up the price on the previous belt on some "Limited/Exclusive/Get'em While You Can Cuz We Ain't Makin No Mo' Of This Style Ever Again" Edition type deal. They jacked up the price wit previous two when the new one got introduced.

WWE will always find ways to make money wit their merchandise.

Last edited:
Back