Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if I take everything Drake said in that record at face value, I think it's a stupid plan.

Sorry, I just do

I like the fact that he staying on Whitney neck tho. That's his best angle of approach
every song has had something about Dot girlfriend.

He forced Drake to speak on pedo shit but I don’t think he’s going to address the girlfriend stuff he ignored so Drake can’t just keep bringing it up. Shit might really hurt thinking about somebody you did wrong.

Its wack that these so-called media outlets plastering pics of these kids all over the place

yea that is wack that they posting the pics

Kendrick a private dude and i had never seen his kids until this started

I asked this in the DJ Vlad thread....

What exactly is different about Drake? Someone said it is because he has a white mother. Is that it?

Do people really think Drake a spymaster though? Like fam ain't have the foresight to evade anything Kendrick threw his way and we really going with this all his design? He aint see how Taylor Made could rally the West Coast against him, he could avoid the pitfall with Meet the Grahams, if he was in control the whole time his moves look worse.

Also, Drake is petty as hell. If he found the mole he would not hesitate to out them all over Instagram and whatever else in an attempt to boost his image and ruin said moles existence lol.

I didn't need another Kendrick record, but in this case i think its fair to drop a bookend on the winners terms not the losers.
no disrespect to you good brother but I am going to use your first sentence in your post to make a point.

People thinking Drake could be a spymaster with the way he plotted this thing is absolutely out of the realm of reality but in the same breath or keystrokes in this matter Drake can be a pedo with no proof or anything just a whisper and our people will eat up and roll with it.

Our people is lost but this is a thread for another time and once again @Disanthrope lost the ball. It truly is Oochie Wally b

:mackie:

no disrespect to you good brother but I am going to use your first sentence in your post to make a point.

People thinking Drake could be a spymaster with the way he plotted this thing is absolutely out of the realm of reality but in the same breath or keystrokes in this matter Drake can be a pedo with no proof or anything just a whisper and our people will eat up and roll with it.

Our people is lost but this is a thread for another time and once again @Disanthrope lost the ball. It truly is Oochie Wally b

:mackie:
Everyone caint go 🤷🏾‍♂️

Why do i get the blame tho?

Back