Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why would you entertain Drake's deviancy with putting your woman out there into the middle of all this. You'd do that to your own? Real man vs. sucka nigga differences.

I don't know where you grew up or where you live but it's basic knowledge that if you at it in the streets you get low and if it's that serious you get away from your family for a spell and don't pull them into your bullshit. That's basically what Kendrick was talking about at the beginning of 6:16 in LA but it's becoming obvious people can't dissect lyrics anymore beyond ABC.
I understand this but your wife is doing clown shit by following him and not u. You can’t pretend like your life is perfect and it’s not especially nowadays because the internet will call u on your bullshit and sniff it out. All he gotta say is me and my bitch good and continue to kill Drake he don’t got go into great details if this was back in the day, then he can get away without saying something but nowadays it sucks, but you got to defend yourself because the internet judges you before the law do.

So after catching up, I gotta say this has considerably reaffirmed my stance that Cole would absolutely SMOKE both of these dudes if he actually wanted to
Niggas keep bypassing you gotta have the idgaf-ness to win battles. Nigga could be the greatest wordsmith ever if he don’t have the malice in him to get in the mud. It is what it is.

Stop the woulda coulda shoulda

This why I hate this dude

But use ya imagination

What do you think was happening in the clips where Drake was talking to niggas but the words weren't synced with his lips? Could that have possibly been what you were looking for?

Came out on some HoustonLantaVegas
Was reppin Screwed music & Trill music
Moved over to Miami Freak music
Stole a whole ass verse from Rappin 4-tay that he had to pay for
Started making UK grime music
Started making slime music
Started making drill music
Came back with dancehall records complete with faux Patois
Made a Spanish speaking record which was basura
Of course how I could forget all the wanna be aalyiah records and other quazi r&b if only he could sing records
Can't forget the pop songs
Had to hop on the New Orleans bounce sound too
Can't forget when he put out a EDM record for the "international" markets

Unbelievably, I'm pretty sure I'm still missing some. He cannibalize everyone else's sound and then acts like he's doing the artist a favor. If that ain't colonization then I don't know what is.

Jay did this a lot. But carry on. Jay DID ALOT of other things too. But carry on.

Niggas keep bypassing you gotta have the idgaf-ness to win battles. Nigga could be the greatest wordsmith ever if he don’t have the malice in him to get in the mud. It is what it is.

Stop the woulda coulda shoulda
Did you miss the "if he actually wanted to." part of my post man? lol

This why I hate this dude

But use ya imagination

What do you think was happening in the clips where Drake was talking to niggas but the words weren't synced with his lips? Could that have possibly been what you were looking for?
Smh you the only person I know that hates dragonfly lol

I know the Funk FLex of the worlds hate AK and that midget nigga with the dreads. No bomb drops for premier artist like Drake and Kendrick has to be a hiphop first

Back