Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Fumbled Their Debut More??

And nigga, you be in all types of threads ass-talking & speaking on shit that you have no experience with (resident evil, aew fight forever for a small example). You got some fuckin nerve.
I know more about them shits than you do fivio nigga lol

I know more about them shits than you do fivio nigga lol

What we know about this nigga matters not.

What matters is reality.

He didn’t do anything in particular to “fumble”; shit just didn’t pop off. He wasn’t particularly incredible to begin with. It is what it is.

What we know about this nigga matters not.

What matters is reality.

He didn’t do anything in particular to “fumble”; shit just didn’t pop off. He wasn’t particularly incredible to begin with. It is what it is.
Good talk man

See you in the AEW fight forever thread

Dave East.. I had high hopes for that nigga and hyped him up to everybody I knew..But that debut dropped and nothing.. I expected him to be a star but something is just missing.. Niggas got revisionist history acting like he wasn't supposed to be the next big thing..He got hella pub and cosigns.. He just wanna smoke weed though and take light skinned squinty eye pictures

Dave East.. I had high hopes for that nigga and hyped him up to everybody I knew..But that debut dropped and nothing.. I expected him to be a star but something is just missing.. Niggas got revisionist history acting like he wasn't supposed to be the next big thing..He got hella pub and cosigns.. He just wanna smoke weed though and take light skinned squinty eye pictures
Don’t forget gangbang like a dumbass

Overall, I don't think anybody beats Canibus.

like f'real i assumed this thread was about him lmao

20 year anniversary of Rip the Jacker was a couple weeks ago. Man, if you could wave a magic wand and make that album his debut................

like Can-I-Bus still went gold.....i remember ppl defending that album hard, my stepbrother and his friends swore up n down that shit was a great lol

I will never recover from Preemo saying dude turned down the Devil's Pie beat. On a scale of 1 to 10 that nigga's ear for beats was like a negative 50. Rip the Jacker only worked because he joined the army after 9/11 (LMAO) and sent a bunch of acapellas to a GOAT producer

They both appeal to a type of fan of NY rap (2000s east coast rap and current ny drill, respectively), which in todays market, doesn’t really get you that far.

Dave wouldn’t have blown up in the 00’s either tbh

His style is very monotone and dull

Saying a bunch of words that rhyme doesn’t automatically make you a great rapper

like f'real i assumed this thread was about him lmao

20 year anniversary of Rip the Jacker was a couple weeks ago. Man, if you could wave a magic wand and make that album his debut................

like Can-I-Bus still went gold.....i remember ppl defending that album hard, my stepbrother and his friends swore up n down that shit was a great lol

I will never recover from Preemo saying dude turned down the Devil's Pie beat. On a scale of 1 to 10 that nigga's ear for beats was like a negative 50. Rip the Jacker only worked because he joined the army after 9/11 (LMAO) and sent a bunch of acapellas to a GOAT producer
Sir…

Problem with Dave East, he is equivalent to drinking too much Nyquio shit will put you to sleep.

Fivio def was hot right after Pop Smoke died and had folks buzzin for him. Unfortunately that NY Drill sound runs it course quick.

ALRIGHT fine. I liked Dave East project with Styles P and his album with Harry Fraud, but other than that his solo projects bore me. I agree with @dodge his style is too monotone. Monotone voices CAN work in rap - RIP Guru - but it requires a certain charisma he lacks. He's one of those guys where the beat HAS to be amazing or the song won't work. You can't give him a humble "talker" beat; the results will be boring as fuck.

Fivio Foreign is straight up chained to a dead subgenre tho lol. Drill came and went......producers have already gone back to regular 808 kicks. Another reason that Donda was overrated mids that aged like milk, but THAT'S A TOPIC FOR ANOTHER THREAD.....

The most successful male artists that dropped their first projects within the last 4/5 years were they highly regarded projects? I’m trying to see something? Like was Lil Baby’s first album a classic or near classic?

:lol10:
Episode 1 Boat GIF by The Simpsons

The most successful male artists that dropped their first projects within the last 4/5 years were they highly regarded projects? I’m trying to see something? Like was Lil Baby’s first album a classic or near classic?

No

Do me a favor. Complete these sentences.

Dave East would have been a bigger artist if……

Fivio Foreign would have been a bigger artist if….
He didn’t drop so many mixtapes and wait so long for his debut to drop after so much initial buzz

If his debut wasn’t shit

It’s actually right there in the OP if you look hard enough

Back