Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Fumbled Their Debut More??

This thread was created and inspired to hate on East.
Even knowing that based off the two choices, it's still Fivio to me. You get all that promo with Kanye and still can't be known like that. Something wrong.
The Nas co-sign did nothing for East.
See Quan for an example.
I would've checked for East regardless.
Fivio was supposed to carry the torch that Pop left which I don't see the hype for either.

What’s crazy I feel like if these guys were NY rappers in 2002 they could sell enough in their region and be good. Do NY people just not really fuck with them?

This thread was created and inspired to hate on East.
Even knowing that based off the two choices, it's still Fivio to me. You get all that promo with Kanye and still can't be known like that. Something wrong.
The Nas co-sign did nothing for East.
See Quan for an example.
I would've checked for East regardless.
Fivio was supposed to carry the torch that Pop left which I don't see the hype for either.
Nas co sign was Dave East saving grace

Fivio is a NY drill rapper no one outside of BK and the Bronx gives a shit about no NY Drill

And Kanye hasn’t tipped the scale for an artist since Big Sean and Cudi s garbage ass

This makes me think of the TJ Porter kid who supposedly was superb in hoops and had interest from Duke and decided to take the rapping route instead of hooping

That was like 5 years ago and I still haven’t heard anything from him

Lol nigga WHATTT?????

Son Dave East got a huge pass mainly because of his looks….I really tried listening to his raps and I couldn’t do it man
Like if you put cole and drake together and there was a dollar store version of what comes from that

Dave East can actually rap but it’s uninspired and never improved from like 5 years ago

I feel like he coulda weaved between hard street songs, and making braggadocious yet soft shit that would appeal to women and even just been a less relatable cole but obviously not as good

Potentially

I wouldn’t say that they fumbled.

They weren’t derailed by dumb shit or being lazy or lack of effort.

They performed as expected, if we are being honest about the landscape of today’s rap music.

Like if you put cole and drake together and there was a dollar store version of what comes from that

Dave East can actually rap but it’s uninspired and never improved from like 5 years ago

I feel like he coulda weaved between hard street songs, and making braggadocious yet soft shit that would appeal to women and even just been a less relatable cole but obviously not as good

Potentially
Lmaoooooooo wow

Back