Welcome To aBlackWeb

Timbaland vs Pharrell DJ Battle Has Been Set Up

A dope southern beat battle would be Mannie Fresh vs DJ Paul

A dope southern beat battle would be Mannie Fresh vs DJ Paul

Fresh got to much heat.

I'm telling yall, Fresh is that dude, dude don't get his due becuz of Baby but let Fresh would have been out here on his own like a Timbo or Pharrell and you would see.

Fresh, I put my money behind that nigga against Any producer.

I been rocking with Fresh since Day 1, I'll put money on Fresh. Too many bangers in the crates he sitting on

Timbo nice, I can't front on dude, Pharrell nice as well, but them aint fucking with Fresh when it comes to producing.

I fucks Timbo though and skate board P

Idk about that one b, but u would debate Mannie over Dre? lol

I fuck with Fresh heavy, but ANY producer? :yikes1:

Any Producer, Any.

Line yours up with Fresh shit, and I bet cha Fresh shit come out harder.

Ppl don't understand, Fresh produced 8-11 acts on a record label, by himself. One dude, not a team. NO SAMPLES until "Way of Life"

Goldie, I will dig in them crates you can throw out a producer name and I'll flush his shit down the toilet.

You can not post 4 -5 wack tracks Fresh made and this nigga been in the game for over 20 years.

Idk fam, Dre's Chronic and Doggystyle alone is shitting on mannie's and pretty much any producers catalog lol

Idk about that one b, but u would debate Mannie over Dre? lol

Dude,

Dre, anybody I don't care. Fresh eating all them nigga shits up.

Dre nice now, don't get me wrong, but Fresh, man come on. Fresh cold breh, he just don't get that justice like he should because he hasn't had that 1 one record per say, like your Dre's and Timbos and Pharrell.

Dre aint seeing Fresh and I know it's all opinions and whatnot, ppl got their taste, no harm, but to me, Nigga ask me who the best producer in the game? Fresh, 1st name comin outta my mouth no hesitation.

Idk fam, Dre's Chronic and Doggystyle alone is shitting on mannie's and pretty much any producers catalog lol

Dude

The Chronic album aint seeing 400 Degrees breh

Doggystyle album aint seeing Carter 1 album

The Doggystyle album aint even seeing BG - All of You Vol 1 album

Them albums took off and are known because of the timing they dropped and the controversy that was going on around the time them albums dropped.

Today, listen to all 4 albums mentioned and you be like niggas was bumping The Chronic?? lol

lmaooo had to walk away from the comp @ 400degreez >>> Doggystyle

And did u say BG's Allof You is better than DOGGYSTYLE? You need serious help fam lol I say this as a friend. SERIOUS help my nigga.

Timbo jumped off the porch with working with Aaliyah?? already a star (she had a big radio hit and was on TV)

Dre jumped off the porch working with Easy E and then Snoop who both already was a star or had notoriety

Pharrell jumped off the porch working with Diddy or something, maybe Mystikal I think (who also had notoriety) then we got a "Grindin" from the Clispe after he was already in the game.

Fresh jumped out the gate working with a Pimp, (RIP Pimp Daddy) convicted felons (UNLV) a heroin addict at the age 14 (BG) Wayne 11 years old (couldn't curse in his raps), Juvenile who was a "bounce" artist on the local scene, Baby who hadn't really took rap serious, just wanted to clean up his dope money. Turk, well it's Turk..

Fresh jumped off the porch with this hand dealt to him, a bunch of nobodies, niggas from Projects

What "unknown" artist to the world (any from the rap game, I'll even let you pick on the RB side of the game) has either Dr Dre, Timbo, Pharell produced a full album of their own tracks for this unknown artist, a 16 track album, and their album sold either gold or platinum?

I'll wait on that one Lol and then if you find an artist, did they go gold or platinum multiple times of their production

You don't get no credit building something that already has a legs and hot..Them dude for the most work with who is hot at the time..Mannie was putting out heat for niggas that couldn't even get through the studio session without shooting up Lol.

]
Dre jumped off the porch working with Easy E and then Snoop who both already was a star or had notoriety

This shit couldn't be more untrue if you tried lmaooo what in the hell are u talkin about? lol

Right now today

If you walk up to any nigga over the age of 25 that listened to both The Chronic and 400 degrees and asked them which one would they ride to if they had to take a road trip over 3 hours. I bet cha a nigga go say "man put that juvie on"

Breh we go track for track with "The Chronic" album and I gurantee you Fresh tracks are shitting on Dre's track. One setback, the nigga Dre, using samples?? Fresh str8 original on every track on 400 degrees.

BG album today still gets played, I've yet to run across a nigga playing Doggystyle in the parking lot breh or anywhere Lol

lmaoooooooooooooo stop it dog YOU"RE KILLING ME lmaooooooooooo

This nigga said BG's weedplate album is better than DOGGYSTYLE, drugs are not your friend my nigga lol

Snoop?
Em?
Game?
NWA?

What are we talkin about here? lol

lmaoooooooooooooo stop it dog YOU"RE KILLING ME lmaooooooooooo

This nigga said BG's weedplate album is better than DOGGYSTYLE, drugs are not your friend my nigga lol

You really lost me, dude said BG's his (old) stuff are weed plates, ok dude.

How do you think Cash Money got their deal breh if BGs albums were weed plate lol

Wayne album got them their deal huh? Wait Wayne didn't have an album

It's so easy picking apart of your post

Last edited:
Back