Welcome To aBlackWeb

Timbaland vs Pharrell DJ Battle Has Been Set Up

Jay -Dirt off ya shoulder

The Game- Put you on Game

Petey Pablo- Raise up

Ludacris- rollout

That's just a few....yall trippin

I FORGOT ABOTU RAISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAISE UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GRINDIN

FAX!!!

When tim starts droppin them 90s rnb bangers, I'm tellin u, it's gon get ugly, yall dont wanna hear me tho

Then when this joint drops?

Plus all them mega pop hits with nelly furtado , man smh im out , fr this time lol

Can't wait
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

Man between the aaliyah joints and the beyonce classics, pharrell better hope it's 99% niggas in there.

In these battles do they ever use new beats or is it just a competition with old beats?

The only battle I've seen is the Just vs Swizz battle, they were mainly going hit for hit, but when swizz dropped the unreleased joint with Nas/Jay/X/Jada it was the nail in the coffin. So it's pretty much anything in your catalog is fair game.

Well I was going for Tim at the beginning of the thread and now I don't know. I'm a sucker for 90s RNB and Tim has HITS, so that's why Tim had my vote but damn this shit is tough.

Pharrell/Neptunes are one of my top 5/6 favorite producers, I fuck with him heavy, I don't see either washing the other, cuz they both got range. But Tim's 90s hits give him the edge imo.

I already know I'll be dancing and I already know once he drop them 90s beats, it's OVA!

Been jammin to timbo all day, waitin for this K.Dot album to drop in a few hrs to finish my day off right.

Back