FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Shit was clearly a joke. And lolat pointing out an exaggeration he did to make a point. You still haven't pointed out any hate and idc to know what you think is a lie so you can drop that point. Im only want to see the hate

Wasn't no need to mention that man's wife if his issue was with Ludacris. That's just hate. And it's interesting to say you don't care about the lies when the crux of alot of what Katt issue is is people lying when he goes to do the same thing. That's why the interview went the way it did. Because he wanted to confront lies he felt others have said

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Wasn't no need to mention that man's wife if his issue was with Ludacris. That's just hate. And it's interesting to say you don't care about the lies when the crux of alot of what Katt issue is is people lying when he goes to do the same thing. That's why the interview went the way it did. Because he wanted to confront lies he felt others have said
Do you think Rickey smiley was originally cast to play money Mike?

Is Tyler Perry a good actor?

• Haha
Reactions: DOS_patos
Calling Kevin Hart a plant is just...*sigh*

We saw dude be a struggling actor for a decade, get done dirty by networks, get his start in a straight-to-dvd Roc-a-fella film, and survive Soul Plane. Why whenever someone diss Kev it's usually someone that's not putting in HALF the work that he has or got way more controversy attached to them? Kevin Hart plays it safe as a brand, networks with people, keep drama to a minimum, and works harder than practically anyone else in Hollywood. If you don't find him funny, cool. That's subjective. However you can NOT deny the hustle and work that man has put in to the game

Do you think Rickey smiley was originally cast to play money Mike?

Is Tyler Perry a good actor?

Yea but I do think Katt was better for the role. I also believe the shit about him being offered the same roles as Kevin Hart and until I saw the Phat Tuesday documentary I also agreed with him that much of Tiffany Haddish success was due to her connection to Kevin Hart.

Hell no Tyler Perry ain't a good actor.

• Haha
Reactions: WilberDMillz
Yea but I do think Katt was better for the role. I also believe the shit about him being offered the same roles as Kevin Hart and until I saw the Phat Tuesday documentary I also agreed with him that much of Tiffany Haddish success was due to her connection to Kevin Hart.

I can't believe Ricky was cast for that role. Like Katt said his audience at the time was the Church crowd. It doesn't make sense.

The shit he said about the documentary made sense but I didn't don't remember the doc enough to know if it made it seem that Kevin was a staple at that club when he really came up on the east coast.

Reactions: StillUp and Royal
Damn. Guess that means we gotta kill him now.

So long as he does the "insurgents" bit one more time. That's a top 2 joke of his career and it's one of the best ways of calling people dumb a comic has said.

I think Kevin Hart even said he started off taking roles that Katt declined

Reactions: BlackRain